Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Got A Nude / Playgirl Offer!!! Wtf?

dcsglow

Aight so I'm checking my PMs right...yo, so I check two of them then this other one pops up...it says some bullshit about "do you have big feet, if so...", so I'm thinking it's like a tellemarketer thing but on the internet...then later the message gets more individualized, and it says this...

"Underfoot Video company is looking for guys with big sexy feet size 11 and over preferred for upcoming projects in NYC.

Are you interested I saw your pic very nice body too!

Are you open to nudity at all or Playgirl Magazine?

Contact ??????? ???.???.???? for info"

It was like...WOAH!!! What should...not do it and wish that I did, or do it and STRUT MY SEXY ITALIAN BODY...lol:tongue:

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Do it! Do it! Heeeehehehehe That's fawkin awesome dude!!

everyone will see my...THICK, HARD, DICK....lol j/k...naw for real, you think I should though? I mean i bet it might be some $$$ for real:tongue:

the $ sure as hell looks appealing, but in actuality, it doesn't pay well....and the shit they make you do is pretty intense along with a lot more work being done then originally qouted in price...often call backs are required @ no additional pay...eh....ur can do betta than that STUD ;)

Originally posted by klohe

the $ sure as hell looks appealing, but in actuality, it doesn't pay well....and the shit they make you do is pretty intense along with a lot more work being done then originally qouted in price...often call backs are required @ no additional pay...eh....ur can do betta than that STUD ;)

NO...???