Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Finally... Roxy Pics!!!! Read Me!!!!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by simonvanity

hey..finally a pic with me in it.....I'm in the first one..........woooooooo hooooooooo............First pic of me when I'm sober tooooo.........holy crap.......ahahahh

Um you aren't in that pic loser.:rolleyes:

I dont think it was me, i usually use Ravens ( they are THings that usually give people Seizures after a while :D )

they look like this

attachment.php?s=&postid=600451

i dont use glowstick to bug people out. well atleast not anymore, i have graduated to Ravens LMAO

see you at roxy

peece

Originally posted by linabina

woops........ ok ok sorry :tongue:

No self control... tsk tsk tsk!!! thats ok i understand my brother had to say the same thing to me when i was looking at my own picture... bartender... id like to buy that incredibly gorgeous model over there a drink! :Blows kiss at mirror: lol j/k

Originally posted by trancerxn112

No self control... tsk tsk tsk!!! thats ok i understand my brother had to say the same thing to me when i was looking at my own picture... bartender... id like to buy that incredibly gorgeous model over there a drink! :Blows kiss at mirror: lol j/k

:Dim sorry..... its just that.. when i see pics of the brothers.. i get kinda... well..... :hump:

;)

Originally posted by bigart

I dont think it was me, i usually use Ravens ( they are THings that usually give people Seizures after a while :D )

they look like this

attachment.php?s=&postid=600451

i dont use glowstick to bug people out. well atleast not anymore, i have graduated to Ravens LMAO

see you at roxy

peece

no no it was def. you! it WAS with those ravens cause i remember the colors now. you gave a light show to bkissa i think it was and i was staring at the lights so you came over and really almost did give me a seizure...omg that was craaaazy. nice job :D