Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Triple H IS BACK IN THE WWF TONIGHT!

I have waited for this day for months! I am the biggest HHH fan! ahahah gonna be a big night in WWF history... Kevin nash or Scott Hall or both will be returning too... I have a good feeling about this... either tonight or at the RUmble...

Originally posted by doubtness

It's 10:30pm, Where the Hellz is Triple H?!?

and where did u hear the news about Nash & Hall?!?

It's just like the WWF. They leave you hanging until the last 5 minutes. McMahon is no dummy, it keeps the ratings up. :idea:

Originally posted by doubtness

It's 10:30pm, Where the Hellz is Triple H?!?

and where did u hear the news about Nash & Hall?!?

Internet my man.

HOW THE FUCK DID SPIKE AND TAZZ WIN THE TAG TITLES! Me and soprano can take them LOL

Wet T-shirt Contest between Trish and Terri is on next....

mouth_water.gif

holy shit.......Drunk Nash, Drunk Hall, my fellow Jew Goldberg, fuckin totally jacked up HHH,.......WOW........talking about ego's...actors and athletes....holy shit.............Yoooooooooooooo Rob....I'm wearing my HHH Jersey to Roxy this Friday...matter of fact...I'll have thge whole HHH get up....the pants, the shirt, and the poland spring water bottle.......bring it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by fierydesire

You guys can't handle shit..Tag Team La-Ho-Zers:tongue:

Who invited you into this thread?

Simon... I'll wear my Game Over?! Tshirt, jeans, black timbs, and my leather coat... with my water bottle in hand. LOL

IT'S TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

Originally posted by roninmess

Who invited you into this thread?

Simon... I'll wear my Game Over?! Tshirt, jeans, black timbs, and my leather coat... with my water bottle in hand. LOL

IT'S TIME TO PLAY THE GAME!

OHHHHHHH BABY...........my lil bro Danny Boak retuns to the clubs this friday...Me and u in HHH........Friday Night Helmsley wuill be held Live from the World Famour ROXY NYC.......with music by Johnny Viciious....OHHHHHHHHHHHH BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!