Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Give me a break already ...

misskittie

this is basically referencing back to a comment made by our very own *ibclubbin*. He said that he spends most of his blow job time concentrating on cumming since the girls he's with dont know how to give good head.

COME ON ALREADY FELLA!! You're kidding me right?? If the girl is giving bad oral, did you ever hear of telling her what you like? Communication?? Is that such a hard thing to do??

I, personally, find it difficult to think that a girl can't perform oral sex properly. I mean, even if she just bobs up and down, isn't it basically the same thing as you wacking off?? Luckily, I have never had complaints about my art of performaing oral sex. That doesn't mean I'm good though. Just that I have never been told if I can improve or not...hell, every dick is different. I surely dont stick just to one function but if she is bad, and you don't say anything, then it's its your own damn fault.

Grow up a little boys. We're in 2002 and speaking openly about what turns you on and what doesn't isn't an uncommon practice. That comment is such a fuckin lame excuse and pisses me off. Like we should be GLAD you dropped your cheap ass draws so we could suck your little dick. We're trying to please you. And by not telling us we aren't doing a good job, then basically, your a low life.

Some guys have no brain. And its quite obvious to see which one this chump is thinking with. Im sure you're a real king at eating pussy too. :rolleyes:

~kAt~

I love it when a guy tells me what they like best...how am I supposed to know? The only way I'd get insulted is if they didn't tell me what to do to make it better...always up for some pointers ;) I usually do a pretty damn good job on my own though haha

Sorry, I don't mean to sound cocky or anything but I pride myself on my oral performance. I dated someone for over 3 years and all I did was experiment. I also read nearly every sex book I could get my hands on in order to improve upon myself.

I ask guys what they like before I start. What turns them on and what doesn't. I mean hell, I always have sex conversations with men Im interested in and it gives me a feel for what they would like. It's called communication. It's real easy. Even during this sensual act, I ask them how that feels and if they like this more then that. Why not?? I'm trying to please them.

But hell, if you don't talk to me, Im sure not sucking ur dick. Only those worthy enough get to feel these pussy kAt's lips.

Are ya listening boys??!?!

Sorry, I don't mean to sound cocky or anything but I pride myself on my oral performance. I dated someone for over 3 years and all I did was experiment. I also read nearly every sex book I could get my hands on in order to improve upon myself.

Some of those books are very informational, opening up ideas i never even fathomed.

:idea:

Quoth, your avatar makes me laugh everytime I see it. I don't know why , but it does.

Originally posted by trancend

remember "the art of dick sucking" post from wayyy back?

:D

Eeks! I thought we would have alkl forgotten about that childish post and moved on. It needs some MAJOR updating!!! LOL

And Zehra, theres a way you can ask in the middle of it without messing up the flow. Talk dirty, sensual, make it sound hott. You'll only add to the momentum rather then take away.

:D

Originally posted by fierydesire

Well, you see I guess it is good to ask guys, but honestly I am a bit shy to ask that. I mean do you jsut stop in the middle of shit and ask "Hey How am I doing down here":confused: haha I don't know but for me it ruins my flow...

You don't have to ask how you're doing... because hell, how horrible would it be if he responded "could you wake me when it's over?"

Look up, dick in hand, and in your best bedroom voice ask him "How do you want it? Fast? Slow? Deep?" Besides getting to know what he likes, it's hot for anyone to know their partner wants to make them lose their mind.

Originally posted by tastyt

You don't have to ask how you're doing... because hell, how horrible would it be if he responded "could you wake me when it's over?"

Look up, dick in hand, and in your best bedroom voice ask him "How do you want it? Fast? Slow? Deep?" Besides getting to know what he likes, it's hot for anyone to know their partner wants to make them lose their mind.

For some reason, I just pictured your 5ft ass saying that...haha. Oh baby;)

I guess with a partner its easier to discuss it.

For some reason, I just pictured your 5ft ass saying that...haha. Oh baby;)

I guess with a partner its easier to discuss it.

lol... the way you said that it sounds like I have an enormous ass, like it's five feet wide or something! :laugh:

ah Kat is not pissed...she like to speak her mind.. I see her as a Drama Queen;)

Yea, I was just bored last night. And Ive been man hating the last two days.

They use and abuse. Fuckin pricks. --- Okay, sorry I dont mean to generalize. There are sweethearts out there. Just none that have found my door-step. :(

Originally posted by misskittie

Yea, I was just bored last night. And Ive been man hating the last two days.

They use and abuse. Fuckin pricks. --- Okay, sorry I dont mean to generalize. There are sweethearts out there. Just none that have found my door-step. :(

DID you read my ego post..shit I am a man-hater to some extent. Yeah as I wonder where are all the good men? :sigh::(

OUCH....i took it pretty deep on this one...

let me rephrase myself.....its not that most girls are bad at doing it, but most of the times i have gotten head they were with girls that i hadnt hooked up with before, and often didnt hook up with again.....its hard to initiate communication with a girl who is blowing you after having only know you for a few hours....

with my past gf's we definitely communicated and after a while, they knew how to get me off.....i have no problems with telling my partner what i like, whether it be during the act, afterward, or whenever...

and as far as my abilities to eat pussy, i dont want to sound like a cocky macho fool so i will keep my mouth shut:D

BG