Clubplanet Nightlife Community

That faint smell of your ex lingers around sometimes...

georgym

This gets me so infuriated, because it brings up a host of memories i've tried to shut out:mad:

The girl next to me in paralegal class has a smell JUST LIKE my ex, and it burns me up, i can't TAKE IT!

I hate how a simple smell can do that. Too bad girls didn't have plain-no-scent like most of us guys do:rolleyes:

Originally posted by mssabina

plain-no-scent? guys? haha noooo way :laugh: its true tho...certain scents bring back memories of certain ppl. its a pain in the ass sometimes cause then your mind starts to wander....

yeah the scent sometimes can bring back memories...its such a bitch when your mind starts to wander....:( what can you do though,,

Originally posted by djmoonshine

yeah... it's something i hate and love all at the same time... :(:mad::o

I know... i mean, there's something nice about it, but how one thought can trigger so many others.... UUGGHHHH :mad:

I guess i can get over it this way. It's like 2 girls wearing the same outfit on a night out. I'll just tell myself, "owell, she's not as original as i thought she was" since i got wave of the same scent 2wice...

Is that normal :confused: