Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Some Pics From the Chi-town Clubs

djdannyboy

I was in Chicago in November and I love the new friends I made up there.. they are truly awesome peeps....:tongue: Crobar was a blast.... Psycho and Teri turned it out... and Apocalypse was exceptional in the Mezz....

I am sure you will have fun down here Kimberly... except please, take the cold weather back with you...

Lola:D Hotass

Originally posted by phrankadelic

if they compare????

hahahahahaha...

i think miami women blow doors on ANY city in the us. trendy, plastic or not...just my opinion.

And I will respectfully disagree with you. Phrank, you can have them. LOL I will turn your statement around, I think that women from almost any reasonable sized city in the country blow the doors off Miami women. I've seen it time and time again. Not only do I find them cuter - most of the time they are nicer too. those of you on the board who I have met are the exceptions.....loraine, stacey, barbie, mimi - you girls are great.......man, the rest of the girls in this city, though........I don't understand them at all. I have *never* gone out in Miami and had a strange woman be friendly with me, unless you count the little off-her-rocker midget girl near the end of the night for Parks & Wilson a few months ago that wanted me to dance around with an American flag! NEVER.....and this is my hometown, I've been here my whole life. By contrast, all I have to do is visit another city for a couple of days, and cute women approach me, look at me, smile at me, make conversation with me......in essence all the things that Miami females have *never* done in my 27 years of living here. Am I walking around with the One Ring on my finger, thus making me invisible, or something? OK, rant off.

Patrickl, just take a look around dowtown or the beach around lunchtime. You'll change your mind right away.

We're not evaluating attitudes here in this thread, phrank was just going on looks.

Attitudes, I've found nicer girls in prison than on the streets of South Beach. Most girls down here haven't had an original thought in about 10 years, and have the attitude to match. I said most, by the way....if I want a wife I'll look in Texas, if I want a trophy wife I just have to drive down 395...

Originally posted by pod

Attitudes, I've found nicer girls in prison than on the streets of South Beach. Most girls down here haven't had an original thought in about 10 years, and have the attitude to match. I said most, by the way....if I want a wife I'll look in Texas, if I want a trophy wife I just have to drive down 395...

classic Dan !! :laugh: