Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Most Humiliating Memory of Tempts 2001

Originally posted by ceeotter

Oh shit that was an in your face moment. What was your excuse that night???????

I hope that after I have single handedly helped your club stay afloat in the winter that I have lost the "NO SHOW" stigma associated with my reputation!!!!!!!

I feel sorry for the NAPKIN supplier at TEMPTS this summer!!!!!! MUAHAHAHAHA:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

Having SPYGIRL2 and TEMPKID tracking me down at SPICY after the summer closing party, at 4:30 am and a typical JBR no-show for the umpteenth time!!!!!!!!!

That was so funny........You were like ummm...okay......Let's do shots!!!!! Just remember, not straight up:D

Lmiting this to this past summer makes it VERY EASY for me - not being there all that much enabled me to not have THAT MANY to choose from! HOWEVER, if we broadened the topic to MOST EMBARASSING MOMENT EVER - there are WAY TOO MANY to choose from. This year I would have to say would be when I tried to prop myself up on the stage and just couldn't do it. SO - a friend tried to give me hand - but instead of getting me up on the stage - he managed to get the back of my pants caught on a nail sticking out from the bottom of the stage and ripped my pants in 3 places. :eek: :eek: :eek: SO EMBARASSING!! THANK GOD guys take their shirts off in there because another friend gave me his shirt to wrap around my waist!!! The scratches on my touchey took about a week to go away!!:laugh: :laugh:

Too bad but I was preoccupied with getting some !-so call it whipped if you'd lik but I'll take being whipped than going back to being single and hooking up with club scum!

Bijan back me up on this!

Comeon QB you remember some of the stragglers I used to bring home-LOL

Fun while it lasted but thank god those days are over!

But always remember Mr. Ramos!!

:o:drunk:

Originally posted by sin-sational

WHAT A CLUB WHORE!!!

SO WHERE ARE YOU GOING TO BE THIS WEEKEND, DOLL??? :cool:

Too bad but I was preoccupied with getting some !-so call it whipped if you'd lik but I'll take being whipped than going back to being single and hooking up with club scum!

Bijan back me up on this!

I'd back you up as far as saying your days of STRAYS AND TAG-A-LONGS are thankfully long gone - HOWEVER - if memory serves me correctly - the party to which you were WHIPPED during date in question - happens to be equivalent to less than that of club scum. SO THEREFORE - you absence from said event for your reasons stated above is DISQUALIFIED. ;)

Hooking up doesn't mean spreading my legs like your mother!

But hey I should have expected a sorry ass comeback like that from such a desperate commoner like yourself!

This weekend I 'll probably be somewhere you couldn't afford !

So save yourself the embarrassment and go to Tequila Joe's or something! :D

tata for now biatch!

Hooking up doesn't mean spreading my legs like your mother!

But hey I should have expected a sorry ass comeback like that from such a desperate commoner like yourself!

OH PLEASE...THE MOMMA JOKES ARE A LITTLE PASSE IF YOU ASK ME....BY THE WAY, THAT MEANS OUTDATED OR REDUNDANT...I'M SURE WITH ALL THE DRUGS AND COCK YOU'VE TAKEN ORALLY IT PROBABLY HAS AFFECTED WHAT'S LEFT OF YOUR BRAIN CELLS

I RATHER BE A COMMONER ANYTIME THAN BE THE TOWN WHORE...BRING OUT THE SCARLET A

This weekend I 'll probably be somewhere you couldn't afford ! So save yourself the embarrassment and go to Tequila Joe's or something! :D

tata for now biatch!

LET'S SEE...HMMMMMMM...WHERE DOES A CLASSY WHORE LIKE YOURSELF GO FOR COCK THESE DAYS...MAYBE JOEY'S, METRO, OR LUNA LOUNGE...OH YEAH THOSE PLACES ARE REALLY CLASSY

SO STOP FRONTIN' OR I'LL PUT OU BACK ON THE STREET CORNER WHERE YOU BELONG MISSY!!!

Originally posted by amercali

throwing up all over the place:puke:

Ha ha ha ha, I wasn't there that night butI heard all about it, I wish I saw that!

Mine was getting stamped early on a holiday weekend and then when I went back they told me I had the wrong stamp and couldn't get in no matter what. I couldn't believe that they messed up and wouldn't let me and my friends in.

:mad:

LOLOLOLOLOL!

OK I really gave up these "I KNow you are but what am I " games when I graduated pre-school but go ahead with your bad self kid!! :laugh:

AND THE WINNER IS............CHOSENONE THE GREATEST

"HE RECLAIMS THE TITLE ONCE AGAIN....FOR EVERYONE ARE JUST PUSSY SHITS"

---AND THE CROWD GOES WILD--- HARRRRRRR!!!!

I got DWI'd directly in front of the door. Week before labor day. Shitfaced, one leg up. Trying to remember the alphabet. It took me five times, but considering how retarded I was, that's not bad. And to everyone who taunted my sorry ass as I tryed in vain to maintain my balance. Thanks. Once again proving the theory that you can get away with anything in seaside, provided you have the right friends, I drove away. Thanks again to Petie the Greek and my boy Jersey Joel. I love you guys.

Originally posted by boywonder77

I got DWI'd directly in front of the door. Week before labor day. Shitfaced, one leg up. Trying to remember the alphabet. It took me five times, but considering how retarded I was, that's not bad. And to everyone who taunted my sorry ass as I tryed in vain to maintain my balance. Thanks. Once again proving the theory that you can get away with anything in seaside, provided you have the right friends, I drove away. Thanks again to Petie the Greek and my boy Jersey Joel. I love you guys.

That sucks big time........:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by boywonder77

I got DWI'd directly in front of the door.

I just laughted out loud when I read that in front of the door line, because I remembered something funny that happened to Joey Carbone after Tempts in front of Roman pizza.......:laugh: :laugh:

Where has he been anyways?

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

The funniest for me had to be landing on my feet in the back of Ceeotter's bar on closing night!!!!!!! Damn bartenders who keep messy bars!!!!!!!!

Can't wait for the next season!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D

OH MY GOD that was so funny one minute you were ontop of the bar next minute you were BEHIND my bar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

Alright alright you are the official Mr NO SHOW of Temps

I hope that after I have single handedly helped your club stay afloat in the winter that I have lost the "NO SHOW" stigma associated with my reputation!!!!!!!

I feel sorry for the NAPKIN supplier at TEMPTS this summer!!!!!! MUAHAHAHAHA:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:cool: