Beyondo Poll....please vote!

georgeacasta2

How do you feel about Beyondo  

10 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel about Beyondo

• I think he's an amazing person
    • I think he's very informative
    • I think he's the glue that bonds the board together

.........with out him my world is drowned in darkness. His posts glow like a beacon in the darkest fogg, illuminating my way through the chaos of posts that is clubplanet. He is the star, the brightest star in the dark sky above the messageboard. Shine little star, shine!

*In all seriousness- I really don't have an opinion. Beyondo very rarely, if ever replys to my posts. Plus, I've never run into him out at the clubs.

Actually, I find Beyondo quite entertaining, annoying, informative, over critical. and overall pretty intriguing. He is certainly very opinionated, but then again aren’t we all? If anything, I think he adds a much need kick in the arse, to the Miami board. Kind of reminds of my buddy GA. :laugh: So, I guess none the above categories, would seem appropriate

I think Beyondo is cool except when he gets my ass. He assumes too much sometimes about me and some other people here without not even having a clue as to who we really are. That's my only complaint about this guy. He seems to be like a "Howard Stern" of sorts but sometimes he gets carried away and just comes across like a dickhead. He definitely knows his shit, though and has a sense of harsh humor. I think he definitely would be in trouble if we all knew what he looked like, though. Overall, it's good to have him on board. I always look forward to what he has to say whether or not he's being a dickhead. That "conga boy" comment to the Estefan kid was hilarious.

But as far as Beyondo's ongoing feud with me......keep it coming, dick......I'm always down......:finger:

well well well

it seems like Me (beyondo) and Space have something in common......

some people like us

some people hate us

but in the end they talk about us

im exactly what this message board should be opiniated, provoking, informative, and controversial.

what would you guys do with out me and/ or Club Space to talk about???

with out me this site would be as boring as a set by JC bliss....

who would keep everyone in check?

besides pay Close attention to who and what i rip ......really close attention.

and think this when its NOT about you u seem to agree

and No I will Not reveal myself it adds the the fun mystery and beside this is a message board.....

not a dating or social meeting service so no none of you will get the chance to meet me ;):laugh::tongue::o:idea::eek:

GA2 you shouldve also added negative choices too ..like

d) he should leave

i am the Howard Stern of the board (according to meng) thats a huge compliment .....but dont bring Howard down...hes too great

in the end i really liek all of you so i push your buttons....

as much as i hate PoD at times i gotta respect him for being opiniated (sometimes- sometimes he says things to make his

freinds happy)

I love Ga2 for cracking me up

I love Meng for shamlessly promoting his "Live set at Space' so much and giving me material to work with

i love mimi for laughing at my jokes

im annoyed by the way stacy types ......tries to hard

JC bliss bores me even in his posts

i love when Edgar and Oscar mouth off in here !!! they deserve their say

i love the way Spacious comes here promotes Space but never answers to genuine legitimate complaints

i love the fact that since im married and cant go out every weekend you guys fill me in

and to the person that says i dont get laid

ive been married for 2 years and my wife is in the "baby making stage" so we make love a lot..(baby beyondo soon to come)

and oh yeah shes smoking hot as the Space cops ..they seem to try to pick her up everytime ...(dirtbags)

Yeah, I get caught up in this shit sometimes because I work online and sometimes get very bored at work......Nothing is worth taking too seriously.

Oh and I didn't bring Howard down at all. Howard is the shit. I listen to his show every morning here at work(as you can see, my job is chilling).

....oh and beyondo.....I don't think that by having the link to listen to my set at Space in my signature is shameless.....I just want people to listen to one of my sets....just as I've had my prior mixes in my sig for anyone to check out.....you don't see me saying, "Oh, and remember folks, click on the link below to listen to my set at Space!"......just because it says that it was at Space makes it shameless?.......If that's how it comes across, then I'll change the name of the link.......I don't mean to come across as arrogant. I just don't see why it's shameless. But I have an idea. I'll change the name of the link and that's it. The last thing I want is for people to getthe wrong impression. People that actually know me, know what's up.