Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pot ?

Of course, you always gotta blaze one up at the club. Actually I only smoke at the club if I see someone I know with it. I'm not goona risk brining anything in, not even weed. Except for at limelight. I could bring a whole damn plant in there if i wanted to.

But yo, nothin beats puffin while playin tony hawk or jus chillin listenin to some sasha or PVD or somethin.

Man, I haven't smoked in like a week. I miss those days. Bein a pot head was fun as hell.

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

Awwwwwwwwwwwww look......my chemical free counterpart likes to roll her eyes.Just for that I am going to break up this sweet,sticky green ball of goodness fresh from the uncle's garden.

awwwwwwwwww what else is new? ;) Try doing something useful (u know...:idea: ) :tongue:

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . Weekends yes, weekdays . . no and yes . . I'm trying to cut down On weekends because I've found that I'm turning into a useless idiot on weekdays if I smoke it then . .

I'm in the EXACT same shoes, PhututeP...i try to keep it down during the week, and a bit on the weekends.

And what am i missing about tony hawk?/? never played it, must be a dope game to play on dope :cool:

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

What's useless to others is useful to me:D Tunnelbandit 3:16

wow...now THAT is profound

i dont smoke cuz it made me stupid a while ago, and i need to do good in school

i have plenty of other ways to abuse me body hehe

me too.

nothin like hittin the 3 foot glass w/some stick icky icky, playin NHL2002 on X-box.

As for smokin in clubs here's a little tip to avoid annoying bouncers.

Step 1- Buy a pack of cigs

Step 2- Roll the cig between your hands as if you were praying.

Step 3- Break up your buds really good. (Scissors are helpful)

Step 4- Cut a piece of paper 1 inch square.(This will be used as a funnel)

Step 5- Roll up paper to make funnel and stick in empty cig

Step 6- Mix in a little bit of tobacco with the weed (If you prefer, if not all green is fine)

Step 7- Take a pinch of the weed & tobacco mix and fill up the funnel

Step 8- Pack in the weed & tobacco mix with something like a phillups head screw driver(I prefer a big alan wrench)

Step 9- Repeat step 7 & 8 until cig is filled

Step 10- Take a piece of rolling paper and rap around cigaweed

Sounds alot harder then it is, but trust me for the piece of mind

inside the club its worth it. I do this to every club i go to and i have never been caught(knocking on wood). Either trying to get into the club with my cigaweeds or lighting one up once inside of the club.

Umm.. I don't blaze cause I acn't stand trees.. but my friends are all potheads, and they always have to sneak in their blunts to the club.. they usually smoke a bit later in the night to bring back up their roll or just mellow them out for the rest of the night.. I always join them on the dance floor, never hit it though.. just dance around with them like nothing's going on at all.... ;):)

Originally posted by gmccookny

I'm in the EXACT same shoes, PhututeP...i try to keep it down during the week, and a bit on the weekends.

l:

iam the same but now that its getting colder i seem to be smoking more on the weekends. No reason to leave the house when its so cold

i rarely smoke in the summer to much to do

I smoke for the music, forget Tony Hawk, when I smoke I need some nice tunes. Thats why every time I go to a club, or go for a long drive(my ex used to live in Binghamton-4 hours), I take my pipe with me.

It used to put me to sleep after a couple of hours, but not anymore...

And one more thing: Weed has nothing to do with getting stupid, unless you smoke more that breath/eat/and shit...I smoke up every Friday/Saturday, and sometimes Wed OR Thursday(If any good DJs are spinning. I am an accountant, have MAJOR responsibilities(like giving tax advice to CEO's) but that never interfered with what I do on the weekend...

Originally posted by msoprano13

:smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :smoke: :smoke:

LOL very funny Mike. I actually never smoke at a club and i want to try it. I think it would keep me up there b/c ill be all hyped up and dancing, loud music, lots of people.. hmmmm.. i may have to try it soon :D

i used to burn all the time... One of my favorite things to do was smoke blunts, i mean i smoked glass as well but i just like blunts sooo much more. I mean shit i had a 2 ft. jerome baker but i would still take a vanilla dutch over it any day.

but i haven't smoked for three months now. which is absolutely bananas for me, but i needed to chill.

always used to bring L's to clubs until a security gaurd wlaked up behind me and i had to put one out on my hand. didn't get caught though :D :D