Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BASH Nightclub under new ownership looks set to make a mark

lickikiti

Lalo,

If you get a chance, watch the episode of Going to California on showtime.

These guys are trying to get into this club in South Beach and the door man tells them.

"If there is an apocolypse and the whole of civilization crumbles, and this is the last building standing, and we are drawing straws to see who will have to eat whom, and you walk by with a wheel barrell full of roastbeef sandwiches, YOU STILL ARE NOT GETTING INTO THIS CLUB!"

and that door man has less attitude than Chantille!

hey Charlie,

that program sounds funny as shit; I will check it out.

you coming next weekend for Deep Dish?, it's gonna be off da hook. come down damn it! :)

Mandy,

I will be at Crobar too on Saturday, coming up to the VIP around 3am though when it's good; I will be dancing and walking all over as always hehehehe. Were you at Nikki's 2 Sundays ago with Pimp Daddy? oops I meant P. Diddy. LOL j/k

see ya on Saturday :)

ciao,

Lalo

First - House was born in Chicago in the late 70's. In the early to mid eightes, during the Soul, period, Manchester began taking an interest in House, and was the first to introduce ecstasy to house music, and which culminated in the Hacienda Club and Ibiza periods from which acid house and then trance and progressive were born. London didn't get the house bug til around 1990, about 15 or so years after Chicago.

secondly, i personally love sex - all styles, all ways. I just prefer sex with attractive, warm, sexually puuurrrfect partners who show some taste, intelligence and above all, class. I don't personally find anything about these particular people i saw in the pictures to fit any of the above qualities I would personally like if I were to attend an orgy. All I see is skank-ho and v.d. written all over those people.

Will you marry me ?

Shroomy you can make the toast...

since this partys promoters is so "all about the music" than why the fuck did he say house started in london??? ya know in england ?? if you even have a minimal amount of knowledge on house than you certainly know it started in chicago guy. ya know in the usa ??? check your facts buddy... btw the party looks pathetic and lame. oi oi

nice choice of words in the last post, it doesn't even warrant a reply

read the post properly it says the uk is significant to house before using profanity to push across your point and at 22 years old you are hardly the expert on house music now are you, you weren't even born when i was going to my first raves

secondly the party is going to be featured on the playboy channel in a show called sexcettera, so you can always view what you are going to miss there

its a shame that so many people are so cynical of new and progressive things

oh and by the way before you refer to me as a guy check my profile, theres a picture also, as you can see I am all girl you know the bisexual threesome kind that guys like you only dream of, you asked for that lol

sad that you are home right now with nothng but a cucumber to kinlde your fire, when oh you dream ho melons, melons falling out of the sky into your lips..........

oh but i forgot that was in your cereal box, keep eating kellogs you never know whats going to crop up in the morining, oh sorry i forgot nothin ever crops up in the morning especially if you are ny and resonding to this ad means the inevitable, you do have better thing to do with your morning lol......

all crap aside thankx for the post sad you are not closer otherwise we could continue this profane discussion one on one, ya you know you would lose, I am after all a beautiful women and you know you guys, think with your...... gland

I am sure you can do better than that. you are at the very least slightly amuzing, thank god i am bi and have a women to caress me,.......do you guys know where the clit is ????

so your male ego diminished ( remember making a post like that about my "melons" $12,000 tits, oh thats me, in minimum wages fro you to undertand ( your terms ) 12,000000000000000000000 bigs macs with large fries lol, i can picture you in the headset right now....

hey its all good, if you can take a joke so can i, and what i just wrote was a joke, so before you feel typically male, get over it, remember you asked for it lol!!!

one question, don't you find me even in the little bitsy bit atractrive?

mandy ( the girl with the pot face and really large melons )

kisses 2 u

oh and reply to me on the message thread be the man!!!

ha ha

seriously you made me laugh new jorka, just made that up sound good hugh jorka, said with an english accent, such as how art thou queen or you art a wanker lol

awaiting your post in the htread as i will not read a pm from u, go ahead mr. dj ... hey mr.dj or is it ... going back to tjhe eighties.....

last night a dj saved my life....

did a pinch a nerve???

weirdo!