Clubplanet Nightlife Community

italians and greeks vs russians

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by fierydesire

STFU biatch:rolleyes: :tongue: haha you know what I was saying hun...Don't make me come and spank dat ass now;)

ofcourse i know what you're saying but think about this - are you proud of your heritage because of its past ability to occupy and enslave a country?? You should be proud of what it's given to the world, besides you bad azzz self girly girl - and that's why i'm proud to be greek (that and my beautiful eyes;) )

Originally posted by fierydesire

I'm from brooklyn and I know your not generalizing about all of us. I am far from waht you are catergorising...."GOLDIGGERS" you mean I think that you need to clarify who itis your talking about. If you are talking about those russian skans from Brighton or the jappy princess type bitches then yes I can agree. Otheriwse specify

i have to admit many of the people in brighton beach are skanky but not all of us....i live NEAR brighton beach but i am far from skanky....im a classy friendly nice college girl who has got alot going for her.

Originally posted by vipsonly2000

i have to admit many of the people in brighton beach are skanky but not all of us....i live NEAR brighton beach but i am far from skanky....im a classy friendly nice college girl who has got alot going for her.

Did you know that 99% of Greek men are skanky? :laugh2: Don't worry we know where to point the finger ;)

Originally posted by vipsonly2000

GOOD FOR YOU!!! I realize everyone cant be skanky, but Brighton Beach is cream de la cream of skankiness...

...dont worry, I live in Rego Park, Queens, and when I walk outside if feels like I am in some "uzbekskiy kishlak". Few months more and there will be ushaki(donkeys) parked on the street instead of cars...so you're lucky living on Brighton

I feel lonely...

Am I really the only French guy on this board ???

We have a big community in NYC, a lot go party, and none of them on this board? I have to talk to them...

BTW, some of our French connection goes to Spa on Friday nights, at least for the great 11PM-midnight open bar (then I move to Vinyl when I'm drunk ;)

Do some of you CPers hang out in the white room at Spa? You should come meet us French people...

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

LoL yep! Actually they know better than try anything not-very-nice with me so it's all good on my end, but I have to give em credit, getting ass is like, their official business for which they're expert consultants lolz

oops...ya found me out....:blown:

Russians rule indeed! But back in the days, we used to hang out in Greek clubs in Astoria. Those were fun days! I must say that Greeks in Papagalos and XL looked just as badly as people in Russian clubs. I guess, if you start generalizing, the first generation of immigrants, be it Russians, Italians, Greeks or what have you, all go through the same adjustment process.

Originally posted by trancerxn112

Nah lol i know Paul (Pangelid) he likes to start shit... all it did was let us see how many Russians, Italianos and Greckos we have on the board... Russian power lol. l"I not communist... just i want government to control everything" ol j/k!

your regime is crumbling trancern. even the russian girl is talkin shit about russians...HAHAHAHA..

ZITO ELLADA...OLE OLE OLE!!!

Originally posted by trancerxn112

Didnt the Turkish like completely Genocide the Armenians... i have Armenian friends who tell me this... BAD GIRL Fiery!!! Bad Girl!!!

It is true............another reason for me to hate Turks, j/k. I'm 25% Armenian.

The genocide was worse population-wise than the genocide performed by Hitler to the Russians or the Jews.....

Did you know that 99% of Greek men are skanky? Don't worry we know where to point the finger

That is a bullshit statement.......