Clubplanet Nightlife Community

italians and greeks vs russians

Originally posted by msoprano13

ohh really.............what time do u want me to pick you up.....

<-------knows all the best italian restaurnts on the island....

OH AND THAT DAMN GYRO IS ALL YOU FOOLS HAVE....LMFAOOOOOOO

I told you, im up for dinner.. Im always up for free food lol and to chill of course.. Let me know and if your lucky i wont have plans.. LOL LOL.. oh wait you are always lucky right?? hmmm.. we'll see :tongue:

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha i get back from a vacation and this is whats been going on?

ok Rule #1: No one parties as hard as russians. no one. kapeesh.

Rule #2: We dont drink Coka Cola, you know what we drink.

Rule#3: In terms of food, the italians and greeks can kick russian ass anyday. its like Chicken parmigian, ziti, gyros, and other yummy dishes vs. borsh, kotlety and salad olivie. you just cant compare.

Rule #4: Russian girls are often very hot and often very bitchy, especially from brooklyn. not to say that many are angels, like a girl im seeing now. pussy is pussy, but russian pussy doesnt bullshit.

oh and one more thing, cant we all just get along? :)

Originally posted by rdancer

Only thing I can say Is Russians Def. held it down yesterday at the Roxy. And you f*cking Guineeas and malacccas couldnt hold a candle. Besides we outnumberd you all 10 to 1.

Hellz yeah, Roxy is a russian club, blyat. While I was standing on line to get in, everyone and their mother was speaking Russian.

Originally posted by fierydesire

BTW, the food clashes with Turks and Greeks. Yeah I am a TURK and um yoru food is the same as our food. So I'm sorry don't go using the gyro as your icon:rolleyes: We own it....hehe just like we took over ur ass back in the day

Not trying to cause drama stating facts;)

LMFAO - you got that right!!!!!!!

And, even though I'm russian, I totally agree with your comments about the brooklyn skanks. However, hardly any of these people are actually russians. They mostly come from ex-soviet republics - ukraine, kazakstan, uzbekistan, etc. A very small portion is actually from russia. Brighten Beach is even nicknamed "little odessa" which is a city in ukraine. The funny thing about these "russians" is that they cannot even speak the proper language. I'm from Moscow - and believe me I can tell!!!

Originally posted by perfecto25

haha i get back from a vacation and this is whats been going on?

Rule#3: In terms of food, the italians and greeks can kick russian ass anyday. its like Chicken parmigian, ziti, gyros, and other yummy dishes vs. borsh, kotlety and salad olivie. you just cant compare.

:)

Well I don't know about that - yeah we cannot compete with the italians that's for sure. But the greeks-no way!

The russian foods you listed are homefoods. Think about what russia is famous for - only the most popular and finest delacacy in the world BALUGA KAVIAR. And what about King Crab - that is like the best and most expensice crabmeat!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ I don't care what anybody says, but the best icecream I've ever tasted is the the "LAKOMKA" (if anybody's from moscow you know what I'm talking about). Well, actually the amount of Gellato flavors in Italy totally kicks our ass, but never mind. lol.......as far as worldy contributions to science, literature, mathematics etc, the only countries that compete with (and may be better than) russia are Germany, USA, England, and France.period. But Italy obviously has the best art :)

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Its aiight, you're probably just jealous cause the almighty made you genetically inferior to the Mediterranean men.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

youre joking right!

nothing beats blue-eyed slavic men!

Except the rest of the world................they might beat out some midgets here and there.

oh puhleaaaaaase. just keep telling yourself that.

HEY what do you have against russians anyway? All the people I know in Moscow love greece. it is one of the most popular vacation spots for russians. + theres the whole religion connection.

Originally posted by mist

oh puhleaaaaaase. just keep telling yourself that.

HEY what do you have against russians anyway? All the people I know in Moscow love greece. it is one of the most popular vacation spots for russians. + theres the whole religion connection.

I don't hate Russians at all, everyone should own one.:D

Alright, maybe just the CP Russians........lol

Yeah ya freakin Russians..........rub it in cause you had the numbers last night.....we'll see.

Its aiight, you're probably just jealous cause the almighty made you genetically inferior to the Mediterranean men.

Jon I think the Russians conspired last night. I clearly identified myself as Greek in this thread, and Trancerxn did his best not to introduce us. We'll amass, and we'll have our night.