Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tonight At Platinum

For those who didnt make it or couldnt make it (all you under 21 year olds) John Michaels rocked the shit out of that place....ugly tribal, dirty tech, and pounding trance for 6 hours straight...nothing but SICK SICK beats all night long:)

for those who doubted the party, we did 200+...not bad for the first night!!

for those who didnt make it, redeem yourself by coming out next week and every week....

and dont forget about Platinum on weekends when it is its best, with Mark Amatucci and guest DJ's..this sat mike macaluso..

just so people know, im not a paid promoter so please dont remove my posts....im just a fan of good music and good times:D

BG

Originally posted by scarletpromos

come on bg ill pay you to stop pluggin platinum and make sure you get in to the best saturday party in the area THE ORIGINAL DRESSED UP SATURDAY NIGHT AT HUNKA BUNKA

jk but you need to check out one saturday before you say platinum is better ill take care of it

peace

where is the respect factor??? you love shamelessly pluggin hunka chunka when the thread was about a good time someone had at another club. what a tool, they should call you scarletHOMO instead.

Im pluggin Platinum because:

1. My good friend DJ's Tuesday nights at Platinum and I am one of his promoters

2. I want people to come out to his party

3. I have more fun at Platinum than I do Bunka

4. Bunka does fine...Platinum is just starting out and needs to get the name out

Mike, youre my boy and all but youve got a million people promoting Bunka and only a few people promoting Platinum...dont be a hater :(

BG

yo im not a hater you know that -- i was only playing around its not a big deal ----- i like platinum during the week its chill and close to my house so thats a plus -- i was only playing

i really can't believe u are still running yer mouth(scarletpromos).... playin or not, when u talk like u do, you lose all credability. 2 different venues. each do their own thing. can't u let it rest already.. damn.:mad: don't get people like u. u dog it ... then ask for a job. haaaa haa. u kill me. i'd be embarresed to even put my face in platinum if i were u. :confused: i hope both clubs keep relishing in success.

lights flashing.........everywhere.

lights flashing.........everywhere.

yo im not a hater you know that -- i was only playing around its not a big deal ----- i like platinum during the week its chill and close to my house so thats a plus -- i was only playing

prove me wrong and come to plat next tuesday for a while...if it sucks, you can always retreat back to the Pub

BG

i never said i hated it --- sorry to all those people that took it the wrong way -- ive been to platinum and i like it during the week -- im not the type to go one place everyday -- i like variety -- im just stuck on the weekends -- i need to pay the bills -- i dont retreat back home -- i will never post about it again you all took it the wrong way ---- i believe in new things and change of scenery --- sorry people everyoneis so uptight on these boards loosen up and go wherever you feel you will have the best time on whatever night you wish to go out --- its squashed -- find me and ill buy you all a shot -- ill be at the pub tomorrow and queens i never only go and camp out -- i take it all in --- best of luck to all -- hey everyone needs to pay the bills --- i dotn want to turn into a saleen -- i dont hate any one or any place for that matter

i never said i hated it --- sorry to all those people that took it the wrong way -- ive been to platinum and i like it during the week -- im not the type to go one place everyday -- i like variety -- im just stuck on the weekends -- i need to pay the bills -- i dont retreat back home -- i will never post about it again you all took it the wrong way ---- i believe in new things and change of scenery --- sorry people everyoneis so uptight on these boards loosen up and go wherever you feel you will have the best time on whatever night you wish to go out --- its squashed -- find me and ill buy you all a shot -- ill be at the pub tomorrow and queens i never only go and camp out -- i take it all in --- best of luck to all -- hey everyone needs to pay the bills --- i dotn want to turn into a saleen -- i dont hate any one or any place for that matter

What's all the shoutin about! platinum is dead during the week anyway!!! Only Saturday is ok!

Originally posted by greyskyy

One more try,

I said "Tuesdays will just get worse!" More and more people are gonna show, it is going to get crazier and crazier.

"Cell phone" they were by the bathrooms telling friends. People liked it so much they wanted everyone to know.

If you mean that they are going to get better.....Why would you choose "worse" to say so???

I definitely think Tuesdays are going to blow up there.......I guess we'll see.