Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club Platinum on Saturdays?

I've been there on a Friday......the club itself is fabulous.......I love the setup they have, very city-like......def the nicest club in NJ IMO......

anyhow, I went a week after opening and it wasn't too crowded but I'm guessing Sat is a better night as I see they booked all the guest DJs in that night.....am I guessing right for anyone who's been? anyone gonna be there this Sat?

thanks..:D

Their Fruday and Saturdays have been about an even amount of people the last 2-3 weeks..... I haven't been on a Friday, but I have heard good things about it. This Friday they have DJ Droog and Mark Amatucci.

Saturdays definitely have that NYC vibe going for them. I think MIke Macalouso(sp) is there this week. The few times I have been the music is good and the crowd likes to party......Can't complain about that.

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Their Fruday and Saturdays have been about an even amount of people the last 2-3 weeks..... I haven't been on a Friday, but I have heard good things about it. This Friday they have DJ Droog and Mark Amatucci.

Saturdays definitely have that NYC vibe going for them. I think MIke Macalouso(sp) is there this week. The few times I have been the music is good and the crowd likes to party......Can't complain about that.

Macaluso? are you serious?

he's a f'cking sick DJ.......since he rarely spins the NY area it's hard to catch him........heard him in SoBe and at Limelight.......pure madness.......I hope you're right SPYGIRL

how are you btw? :D

Originally posted by tyco

Macaluso? are you serious?

he's a f'cking sick DJ.......since he rarely spins the NY area it's hard to catch him........heard him in SoBe and at Limelight.......pure madness.......I hope you're right SPYGIRL

how are you btw? :D

Would I lie to you??????? Don't answer that.....:laugh: That's the word I got last night.

I am doing well and you????

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Would I lie to you??????? Don't answer that.....:laugh: That's the word I got last night.

I am doing well and you????

I'm doing good.......just checked their web site and you stand correct........now I'm better......:D

Yup Mike Mac is comming to town and it should be good...

Saturdays at Platinum have been their best nights but Fridays are catching up.... Mark Amatucci Spins Fridays and if you go im sure you will not be disappointed... way better muzik than all the other jersey clubs.... Mark has brought NYC to New Jersey... i would def recommend checking him out... Saturdays every week will be a guest DJ... if you want to experience something different, something unlike any other jersey club... definitely come check it out on a Friday or a Saturday night. Get in free before 11 and reduced after on fridays if u just say "Fire Guest List"

Saturday is Mike Mac...ive been dying to hear him live so ill def be there....

sat is without a doubt PLatinum's biggest night of the week, Friday is a blast and its been getting better every week, and the Tuesday night party just started last night and looks very very promising...

BG

Spygirl..you got all the info correct. Fridays and Saturdays have def been good..Saturdays doing a little better.

I'm gonna miss Droog, Amatucci and Mike Mac this week

:( that sucks!!!! but next week is gonna be redic too, cant wait for that

Fri-Tsettos...one of my DJ gods

Sat-Mike Ski's Birthday Party and live on KTU also. Gonna be RE-dic.

Then Baez the week after that.

Originally posted by slate183

Spygirl..you got all the info correct. Fridays and Saturdays have def been good..Saturdays doing a little better.

Sat-Mike Ski's Birthday Party and live on KTU also. Gonna be RE-dic.

I try every now and then.......:D :D :D :D

Mike Ski's birthday is gonna be sick!!!!!!

I as looking for you last night, but they said u had already left......