Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Letting something go, will it come back?

Originally posted by chynado11

you named great ways to be a healthier person by yourself...cuz if you take your time you never go wrong, also if you dont take care of yourself mentally, then why would you think someone else wants the job?

:bounce:

CD

Good Points, Chynado ;)

That's what my ex said, and i believe her

Both our grades suffered in our relationship, but since we ended it (last october), i've gotten a job at a law office, graduated, and taking better care of myself mentally and socially. She's doing the same.

So like you said... take care of yourself, cause it's great to know you've got it goin oooonnnnnnnnn' :)

Originally posted by smash247

she came back to me and its gotten all screwed up, i tried to make it work out ( big mistake) its just getting worse, i need out of this relationship! i think im gonna make a post now.

read your thread on how to get out of a relationship, read what i wrote there, i think that will help you.

This is cool seeing everyones perspective on this.. :D Ive always been curious to hear point of views from other than close friends..

It could never happen again b/c although its all about tomorrow, Id be too hung up on the past.. b/c if this person dumped out for all the wrong reasons then... Then what would stop them from doing it again in the future..

Single is much easier these days!!:tongue:

Originally posted by xcracker

This is cool seeing everyones perspective on this.. :D Ive always been curious to hear point of views from other than close friends..

It could never happen again b/c although its all about tomorrow, Id be too hung up on the past.. b/c if this person dumped out for all the wrong reasons then... Then what would stop them from doing it again in the future..

Single is much easier these days!!:tongue:

yeah but at the same time being single is easy but wheres the commitment, that gets old alot of the times and ppl live their lives not trusting the opposite sex, why would ppl wanna live like that ?? u know?

CD

This topic is such a touchy topic for many people, including myself since I have had some personal experience with this whether it be me letting someone go or being let go. But first thing that you have to think about is the situation, are you letting someone go because you are unhappy with the way that things are? Or are you letting them go because by doing so you are hoping that things might be better the next time around? If you are letting the person go because you are unhappy with that person and are hoping things will change, usually things won't change. People can only change when they can identify their problems and make a concious effort to change, but most people don't won't this. I guess by letting them go and waiting for them to come back to you, you are only prolonging the inevitable, what I mean by this, is that it's bound not to work, but you are only hoping that it will. In this case as hard as it may be you should move on and find something that makes you happy. There are plenty of people that will make you happy in this work, you just have to find that person and there will many bad ones along the way.

I am a firm beleiver in making things work but sometimes it is not meant to be, and if it is meant to be you shouldn't have to let them go in order to find out if they will come back.

Hope this helps you! Dr. Jessica is in the house.... lol

:D

Jessica

Originally posted by chynado11

I dont know if I believe in that, because sometimes when someone thats not good for you comes back into your life, ppl get confused with thats a sign , things will be fine...the question is when you meet someone and you feel uncertain how long do you let it go before you give them the ax and dismiss..or do you wait till something wrong happens first..do you go with gut instinct or just go into benefit of doubt?

Im eager to know what your answers are on this one

CD

There can be so many different answers to this.... I mean it depends on how "bad for you" is he really? Dont rely on "that must be a sign", cause cmon thats just bullshit, if you believe in "signs" you might as well pray for fairy to swing her magic wand and make everything just like you want it.

I cant give interesting answer to this, cause i cant relate... I cant even imagine who can even possibly be "bad for me". Dammit its usually complete opposite ;)

If you care enough for your future, you dont want to get back together with someone whos bad for you. I persoally so dont give a fuck about mine. I live one day at the time, and i'll keep it that way as long as i can.