Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sound Factory 01/13/02, who's going?

aaaah....i would like to go to factory, but my damned upstairs neighbor, some fcuking old lady, called the cops on and me and my friend the other night...

4 in the morn, after having been at DT's classics party the night before, sleeping maybe 2 hours and getting banged up sat night...my friend and i decide to spin some beats in my room, but we had no concept of how loud is it....this bitch calls the cops, and now i have to go to court to face a noise violation..shit could be like 300 beans...

which means no factory or vinyl until the 25th/26th/27th :mad2:

BG

Guest danni133

JP JP JP...

What? SF? Daaaaaaaamn straight I'll be there. JP = God

Marina (bkissa) Happy Happy Happy Birthday woman! If I don't catch up with you guys before SF tonight, look for me there. I'll sure to be hanging from either the rafters or some guy ;) My hair is either going to be straight or up so if you kinda recognize me and aren't sure, come up and say hi anyway!

Vodkaredbull(Ed) Be there or die! This is the third time bitch hehe

Magilicuti...IM me asap..I may need to bring my bunny slippers for Sunday night..I have a feeling you'll be carrying me home from SF

Schwing (Petey Pete Pete) I'll be there man, so I'll be sure to scour the place looking for ya..Make JP play my song, it's Day 7 and I'm still playing it 24/7 ;) Maybe you can introduce me to Mr. God tonight? pwease?

~Danielle

P.S. Aly (vixenfoxxy) I see ya tonight hoooooooorah

Originally posted by mysteriousss

Thanx for the bday wishes :)

bkissa - happy bday to you, too.. are you bbkitty on another board by any chance?

roxxxxy - whats up girl!! i've been good, chillin :) hope all is well with you :)

bbkitty is not me. its a very sweet girl who's b-day was the 11th. :)

Originally posted by Chrisbugg

i wish i could go i don't get out of work till 8 am sunday mourning. That is perfect time to go but i will problably be exhausted. Who ever is going Lucky you.

When is JP's b-day?

2 weeks from tonight! Can not wait.