Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NO OPEN TURNTABLES UNTIL JAN 31ST of 2002

Originally posted by xpander

Damn Justin.....

You know we're not THAT mean.....

A *few* train wrecks would have been fine with us, we're not judgemental, didn't you know? ....:D

. . man if you're only gonna give him a *few* forgiven trainwrecks . .I'm never gonna get up there . . . I mean, with the way yall build me up . . you're gonna be expectin the Scratch piklz and Hybrid combined . . .

. . . :tongue: . . .

:idea:

Rivington lounge on orchard would be nice. They have a couple quiet nights in beg of week and a great breaks party is on sunday. However if i host it I do not know if anyone will go.

So if someone wants to take the reighns i can introduce u to the manager,

Originally posted by trancend

how about a few HUNDRED ?

HA!

YOU THINK YOU'RE SO SMART!

WHEN YOU FORGET THAT YOU ONLY HAVE 45 MINUTES TO WRECK!!!!!!

muahahahahahahahahahahahaha........

I say you can only screw up max 148 times in that particular given time period...

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . man if you're only gonna give him a *few* forgiven trainwrecks . .I'm never gonna get up there . . . I mean, with the way yall build me up . . you're gonna be expectin the Scratch piklz and Hybrid combined . . .

. . . :tongue: . . .

oh, we'll be expecting MORE THAN THAT....

And afterwards, I'll be waiting is disappointmentwith the billy club........

:laugh:

Originally posted by pseudoden

HEY GUYS AND GALS SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE BUT THERE WILL BE NO OPEN TURNTABLES UNTIL THE 31ST OF JAN. 2002. DUE TO REMODELING OF THE 6TH FLOOR. AGAIN WE APOLIGIZE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE AND PLEASE LET EVERYONE KNOW OF THE CHANGES. BUT WE HOPE TO SEE YOU ON THE 31ST OF JAN.

:( :( :( :( :(

here's hoping it's all for the best!!!

Drop some demos off at Leopard Lounge on Thursday the 17th. I just got a cancellation for the 24th. I will open up the decks at Leps for you guys until they remodel Pseudo. We already have this weeks lineup which coincidently its the lineup from the Submission Loft party that was held at Pseudo.

Marcell Whitehead

Pooh

Jason Jollins

Divine

Peace

Divine

Originally posted by lavendermenace

HEY YOU! dont talk to my little one that way or you'll have to deal with the wrath of ME!!!!

(which incidently is not nearly as pleasant as creme de Johnny)

Easy there killer. I'm just playing. By the way, creme de Johnny definitely didn't seem all that pleasant to me.

Originally posted by lavendermenace

awe, you know I'm just playin too.

Yeah, I wasnt exactly sure why everyone seemed so happy about their very own creme de johnny... hmmm.....

I'm not sure either. I guess people just can't get enough of JV's creamy goodness.