Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Just curious......

kaligirl

Um well I have done fucked up thinsg to my bestfriend a long long time ago. I mean she lost her virginity to this guy when we were younger and me like an ass went and hooked up with him.:( She found out only cause I told her I have a guitly conscience like that..But we are still best friends.

Now the whole cheating with a b/f boyfriend no way. I have done many fucked up things and spiteful shit but that is going to far...

I guess I will answar my own question. This one is out there......

Several years ago I had a boyfriend and we had been together for about 5 years. Things started going bad but we were still together and living together. I had this best friend who was a guy.(we have been friends for years), and he had a girlfriend who just so happened to be my sisters best friend.

Okay now this gets wierd. My boyfriend and my friend were also friends. We were living in my friends dads house.

So anywayz I started getting the vibe that my bf was messing around. I just could never catch him. My friend and his girl had just broke up but they were still trying to work things out.

Now heres the shit. My bf Mom ends up telling me that he is messing around with Audry(my friends girl and my sisters friend).

I was like damm....... After that me and my friend ended up hooking up(no sex though). And to top it all off, my bf's mom and my friends Dad(both are married mind you) end up having an affair with each other!!!

And soon after the affair ended I was still living in my friends dad's house and he tried hooking up with me!!!

Originally posted by kaligirl

I guess I will answar my own question. This one is out there......

Several years ago I had a boyfriend and we had been together for about 5 years. Things started going bad but we were still together and living together. I had this best friend who was a guy.(we have been friends for years), and he had a girlfriend who just so happened to be my sisters best friend.

Okay now this gets wierd. My boyfriend and my friend were also friends. We were living in my friends dads house.

So anywayz I started getting the vibe that my bf was messing around. I just could never catch him. My friend and his girl had just broke up but they were still trying to work things out.

Now heres the shit. My bf Mom ends up telling me that he is messing around with Audry(my friends girl and my sisters friend).

I was like damm....... After that me and my friend ended up hooking up(no sex though). And to top it all off, my bf's mom and my friends Dad(both are married mind you) end up having an affair with each other!!!

And soon after the affair ended I was still living in my friends dad's house and he tried hooking up with me!!!

holy fucken shit..That is fucked up love triangles...woah I followed that whole thiong even though it gets windy...

no way....i would never cheat with my bestfriends' boyfriend, that is horrible, that is totally disrespecting myself and my own bestfriend. i would feel so guilty if i did cheat with my bestfriends' boyfriend. if my bestfriends' boyfriend wanted to hook up with me, then i would have to say he's an asshole

i only hooked up with one friends girl, but it was because he tried stealin my woman a little while earlier, and the fact that i was shitfaced drunk, and she came onto me, but i do not think it is a good idea at all, and it really pisses me off when ur boy tries to get with ur girl or even ur ex, that is a basic rule of thumb, ur boys ex is off limits except, and this is the only exception, if he suggests it to you, and even then it is a bit twisted...