Clubplanet Nightlife Community

thanks everyone for a great b-day- johnny vicious

Originally posted by roninmess

Yeah seriously. Vicious is the man. And CTACbKA, are you angered that Tony Draper doesn't post here?

:blown:

HAY HAY.. did MSOPRANO put you up to saying that??!?!? lol.. NO need to get Draper involved in this converstaion!!!

dude, he registered November 1999, which is about 2 years and 3 months ago... Having 12 posts since then comes to about 4 posts a year, which I would not consider "always"...

and No, I have nothing against the guy, and Yes, I do hate Draper

Originally posted by inyourdreams

whenever there's something that we should know about he comes here and lets us know all BS aside...so we hear it from him personally

EXACTLY.....

and when we see him at various clubs he always chills before he spins and tells us to be on the lookout for flyers and stuff like that...i knew about roxy from him on thanksgiving at zacharys...

Originally posted by CTACbKA

dude, he registered November 1999, which is about 2 years and 3 months ago... Having 12 posts since then comes to about 4 posts a year, which I would not consider "always"...

and No, I have nothing against the guy, and Yes, I do hate Draper

nobodys hatin on u sweetie... but if u dont know wut ur talkin bout... just shh... :idea:

hehe... im j/p. :tongue:

blah blah blah...Johnny you fuckin sucked...bro..horrible........ahahahahahahaahahaha.........yeah fuckin right......bro......You fuckin ripped it as usual....seriously...U remain one of my fav DJ's.......I should have that cd for you friday if I ever find fuckin cases....LoL..got blank cds but no cases left.....Lainie...u saw the ghetto case I gave it to you in

i'll be there friday for the third week in a row and bringing some more clubbin' and vicious virgins bc they keep hearin' such good shit... tearin' it up man! haven't been able to make it to any of the cp meetups for whatever reason... wanna stop by this friday though... where and when?

Yeah seriously. Vicious is the man. And CTACbKA, are you angered that Tony Draper doesn't post here?

LMFAO!!!!

I feel real comftorable at the Sexy party, everyone is cool as hell, no fights, no bullshit, just people appreciating music and havin a good time.

Johnny Takes care of us, thanks dude.

first of all, Johnny, thanks for a GREAT GREAT party. i've been havin soooo much fun at roxy. keep up the good work bro. and thanks for taking the time to meet us, and to post on this board.

secondly, CTACbKA, just take our word for it already. it is really Johnny posting. its well known that he takes the time to address his fans. shit, i got his email address, aol sn....he's not shy about givin it out. i met the man a few times, and he's one of the most sincere, down-to-earth guys in the industry. and who gives a fuck how many times he posted in the past 2 years? fortunately for him, he has better things to do than sit on a messageboard all day like we do. :tongue:

and thirdly, to all cp peeps. cant wait till this friday. i'll be in attendance again to dance my ass off to sick vicious beats. peace out :bounce:

I never said its not him and I never said he's a bad guy or a bad DJ, all I said was that he is never gonna read any of these 44 replies(so far 44). Thats it. Take it easy.

PS. So what that you got his email adress? I got Oakenfold's home address and phone number...and I dont publicize that in any way...