Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hot Damn!!! This SHagfest Is Gonna Get OLD SKOOL!!!!

cmb1975

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gabo

ahem... I think you girls should call yourself retired queen sex goddess... I mean since you left we have new queens:tongue: :D

I am gonna get my ass kicked for that one

Originally posted by gabo

ahem... I think you girls should call yourself retired queen sex goddess... I mean since you left we have new queens:tongue: :D

I am gonna get my ass kicked for that one

:laugh: :laugh: There is always room fro new ones...they have to take their canes and walkers out the closest to make it..

hehe, my ass will get kicked next to yours;)

No no dear, sweet, seXy little Gabo. We never retired. We just moved on to new sexual zones.

Maybe if there was more flare, we would have remained true to our home. None the less, we *are* still the Queens. Now watch yourself of you'll be singing high notes when I see you again!

ur such a cutie sometimes....

Guest gabo
Originally posted by misskittie

No no dear, sweet, seXy little Gabo. We never retired. We just moved on to new sexual zones.

Maybe if there was more flare, we would have remained true to our home. None the less, we *are* still the Queens. Now watch yourself of you'll be singing high notes when I see you again!

ur such a cutie sometimes....

when when u moved we um replaced you... sorry.;)

and this board has alot of flare! more than um some other places haha. and thast was a true test for the real queens ... cause they didnt leave us... :tongue:

oh man I cant wait to leave a handprint on your ass for a week

when when u moved we um replaced you... sorry.;)

and this board has alot of flare! more than um some other places haha. and thast was a true test for the real queens ... cause they didnt leave us... :tongue:

oh man I cant wait to leave a handprint on your ass for a week

You werent even around then my dear, so you replaced nothing. I see this moderator job has gone to your head...no pun intended. Now get down on your knees and EAT THE PEACH!!!

Often imitated, never duplicated!!!

Originally posted by tastyt

Step aside love... cause there's been a revolution and Clubkat, Fiery and I are now the queens of this board!

Now kneel before your mistresses! ;)

:grin: i love my queens~

:confused: and question... why all of a sudden are you old skool queens making a comeback??? i thought cp sucked?

*just wondering... not trying to start drama...:)*

Originally posted by tastyt

Step aside love... cause there's been a revolution and Clubkat, Fiery and I are now the queens of this board!

Now kneel before your mistresses! ;)

tasty u are definitly the queen of this board

and uve been around before them too, haha

i kneel down

Originally posted by djmoonshine

:grin: i love my queens~

:confused: and question... why all of a sudden are you old skool queens making a comeback??? i thought cp sucked?

*just wondering... not trying to start drama...:)*

hehehe... And Moonie's our princess.

Originally posted by misskittie

Now *thats* some funny ass shit!

Claire, we know the deal mama! No need to make the children feel bad.

No worries hon!!! All I know is...I WILL Be bringing the tape measure this time...all you Old Skoolers know what I mean!!!

See y'all there!!!

Originally posted by glowdancer

tasty u are definitly the queen of this board

and uve been around before them too, haha

i kneel down

It's good to be the queen! :D

Now what favors would you, as one of my favorite subjects, like bestowed upon you today? ;)

Guest gabo
Originally posted by cmb1975

You werent even around then my dear, so you replaced nothing. I see this moderator job has gone to your head...no pun intended. Now get down on your knees and EAT THE PEACH!!!

Often imitated, never duplicated!!!

so if you want to play oldskool... I have you all beat... I started back in 1996! so I guess that makes me king.... or grandpa:D

now... sirdante could come here and say something in defense of my old school goddesses but...

hell! new school vs old school? whatevah! id fuck the shit out of each and everyone of ya!

muuuuhhuuuuuhahahaaahahaaaa! :horns:

your master,

-sirdante

PS everyone show respect for the one, only, insatiable, inimitable, indomitable, fuckable, exciting, challenging, revered, worshipped, and desired queen of all the goddesses herself... miss-sweet-tits-and-ass-fuck-ya-from-here-to-heaven-and-hell-and-back-again-kittie! respect your goddess u fools!

moonie, tasty clubkat, glowdancer, my queens

oh and spragga

Good one slapnut!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Hey - If you need condoms for shagfest - I got the gabo special 6 pack "Thinble-Size" for ya! :tongue:

BTW - do the old skool sex queens know about the "Nipple Game" ??

Originally posted by spragga25

Good one slapnut!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Hey - If you need condoms for shagfest - I got the gabo special 6 pack "Thinble-Size" for ya! :tongue:

BTW - do the old skool sex queens know about the "Nipple Game" ??

Oh cmon now...who YOU talkin to?