Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hot Damn!!! This SHagfest Is Gonna Get OLD SKOOL!!!!

cmb1975

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

U WANT DRAMA!?

I WILL START SOME FUCKING DRAMA...

oh... wait. no i wont!

haha.

have fun at the shagfest. i am totally tempted to take friday off so i can come down there. [pun def intended.]

but, alas, i wont. NYC, at this time, is sadly too far away for me-- even for a meetup of the shagadelic kind!

:tongue:

*sluuurrrp*

-sirdante

Originally posted by cmb1975

Girl.....hehe...you are too funny! Dont tell me YOU are gonna be there too!!! This makes it even better!!! Apples was where I first met you!!!!!

That's where I first met her too!!!! WOW! I was *bombed* that night!! I still have those pictures somewhere. Ill have to post them when I find'em. :D

And dont worry people, Im still coming! There's no way I wouldnt show after this humorous post.

Originally posted by misskittie

That's where I first met her too!!!! WOW! I was *bombed* that night!! I still have those pictures somewhere. Ill have to post them when I find'em. :D

And dont worry people, Im still coming! There's no way I wouldnt show after this humorous post.

HOw is it possible that you and I were at the same establishment twice before we actually met like 6 months later?????

SPRING ROLLS YAY!!!!!

Christian...no...sorry babe...no pool table~!!!!

Originally posted by misskittie

Miss Kittie bombed! Wait, let me put on my surprised face... :eek:

YA DON'T SAY! :tongue:

Originally posted by tastyt

Miss Kittie bombed! Wait, let me put on my surprised face... :eek:

YA DON'T SAY! :tongue:

LOL Yes. I think that was the exact meetup where I vomited right outside the door of that lovely establishment. I vaguely recall trying to run to the bathroom and going the wrong way...oh boy! :eek:

Luckily for me, Andy was there to help make me all better. It was those damn CP people!! The new ones that I had never met. They were all like "C'mere kAt, do a shot with me...come on another and another and another" "Let me get ya another drink. What is that? A strong red devil? No problem"

Wow that was a night!

And Claire...who knows! But, we do know each other now and we fawkin kick ass when we go out! Ahhh the mayheim! I love u chick! >mua<

Originally posted by gabo

too bad I am gonna miss of the fun

Pete - YOU ARE THE BIGGEST CRACK-WHORE I HAVE EVER...AND THE RAGGA MEANS EVER.. SEEN...You are going - if I have to come over that swampy ass state of yours to drag your fruit-booty carcass to shagfest, I will!

NOW STOP BEING A LITTLE SLIT!! :mad:

Craka :tongue:

Originally posted by spragga25

Pete - YOU ARE THE BIGGEST CRACK-WHORE I HAVE EVER...AND THE RAGGA MEANS EVER.. SEEN...You are going - if I have to come over that swampy ass state of yours to drag your fruit-booty carcass to shagfest, I will!

NOW STOP BEING A LITTLE SLIT!! :mad:

Craka :tongue:

Oh now now...no need to dis Jersey baby! AFter all, quite a few GORGEOUS ladies are cumin from Jersey next friday!!! You wouldnt want to offend anyone!

no worries... i know gabo's little game already... :rolleyes:

he tells all the ladies hes not going to make an appearence so that when he shows up, then fawn and scream when they see him cause THEY DIDNT THINK HE WAS COMING.... :mad:

he'll be there... there are things he would miss... ;)

soooo kitte... he'll be there, to see us chicky's in action...

*and if he doesn't... i'll disown him!!!* ::grrr:: :mad: