Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attention Tunnelbandit!!!!!!

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

Tunnel was probably one of the darkest clubs I've ever been in but when the strobe lights came on in there you just went nuts....:eek:

Ditto on that.Besides that it was the only club that had that true underground feel.Does anybody remember the UNDERGROUND....cuz it seems to be a thing of the past nowadays.

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

Ditto on that.Besides that it was the only club that had that true underground feel.Does anybody remember the UNDERGROUND....cuz it seems to be a thing of the past nowadays.

yeah the feeling was great in that place ;O) ... i sure sure miss it....:( :( :(

I felt sooo damn comfortable in that club...

Originally posted by nycmuzik2000

Tunnel was probably one of the darkest clubs I've ever been in but when the strobe lights came on in there you just went nuts....:eek:

I know bro...thats why I love this pic so much. You'd never see tunnel so lit up with just the naked eye. She took this pic at the PERFECT time. The light at the end makes it look like the place goes on forever.

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

Only a few will understand what is going on here.:D

WORD BRO,,,,,,

when i talk about that place to some peeps they go why the hell would you go there....im like yo you just dont understand....the layout and space in there made that club...all the passageways and rooms blasting off different beats....SIIIIIIIIICK

the best view in that place was from the upstairs room looking way down past the mainfloor bar to the main floor where the crowd was just going nuts...and the lights were flashing to one beat and u heard another beat from where u were standing....

yea i dont miss the tunnel:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

i went there once (twice?) in early 99 and it was insanity....first NYC club i ever went to, and I had seen nothing like it before....It was Russ Reign in the attic, and I believe Eddie Baez was on the main floor, but i could be wrong....

is Tunnel the club where they filmed the rave scene in Kids? It looks just like it...

BG