Clubplanet Nightlife Community

lou aiese

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

did you do this track....

lou aiese - Pressure (Edit Version).mp3

if so I really didn't like the first one I got, but this edit version is getting better....I hope all the ones I got were labeled right...Is this a track in progress? Keep em coming.....good shit....

:laugh: I think are u only dj/producer that posts on this board....(tip:-real ones don't)....take critisim in stride....but until u produce a descent track Aiese will always mean Toilet Paper.....think ur gonna get a grammy for "fuck the taliban"....good luck.......what my grandmother always said though "u can't pollish a terd!"....Imagine Rauhofer,Danny T,Vicious etc,etc...answering posts on this board.....oh wait that would neva happen....quit worrying what people say on this board.....the time u spend reading posts about u......u can use in the studio........Draper is the only one that drops ur traxx.......so u can curse me out all ya want....Oh well.....ur next track can be "fuck Dog6"........:yuck::zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

Guest saleen351

I DIDN'T MEAN TO START A WAR, FUNNY THOUGH ALL MY POSTS DO THAT, ANY WAY, I JUST WANTED TO SEE IF HE DID BOTH, CAUSE THE FIRST ONE SUCKED BUT THE SECOND WAS MUCH BETTER, SO IF ITS A WORK IN PROGRESS THEN I SAY IT GOOD FOR NOT BEING DONE.....NOT THE GREATEST TRACK BUT DEF A STEP IN THE RIGHT DIRCTION, SO LOU WHEN YOU EDIT IT AGAIN SEND IT MY WAY...........

dog 6...

first of all.....of all genres of music, ours is one that is starting to more and more use the internet as a way to communicate and spread the word about our music.....danny t regularly sends dimitry messages to post on NCC, vicious posts here, JP even has his own message board where he posts-- so the fact that lou posts here doesnt make him any lesser of a dj/producer...

i will agree with u that hes gotta learn to take the criticism, everyone on here thinks they know everything about music when the majority have never made a track or mixed in their lives--yet u still gotta take it....Not everyone likes my track, and b/c draper plays it every week, people now think of it as 'exit cheese'...i look at that and say, my track is being played for the largest audience in nyc....either way, you have a right to your opinion...

louie is my boy and turns out more trax than anyone i know of, a lot of them are great and have madd potential....i know for a fact they get radio play up here in westchester and club play in jersey at abyss (manny likes some of his stuff also)....its all a matter of opinion...

keep up the good work louie...

Mike BuGouT

ps--U better stop by my bday party at abyss this wednesday!! (1/16)

OK mikebugout you here to defend everyone.....I enjoy all genres of music......Danny T etc etc.....posts on their own boards & they don't post here.....What explains everything is his quote " this isn't even my profession< I do this for fun." As long

as he keeps his day job....eveything is okie dokie.....exp:I Ski for fun & i suck at it.......I Give credit when credit is do.:D

yea i do it for fun, but doesnt every producer? if they werent having fun making music then why are they doing it?

and yes this isnt my profession, but i still try to make some good tracks for everyone. i produce these songs because i like them, and i wanna share it with everyone.

ill take the criticism, i dont mind, i like gettin feedback from everyone, everyone has there own opinion.

also, im not even getting paid for any of my tracks, and i really dont care if i do get money, just as long as people wanna listen to my stuff, ill be hear producing new tracks for them to listen too

Saleen what did you do, starting brawls with my boy Louie A, lol hurry up and get your ass down here so we can hitup Space!

Ok as far as the "toilet-paper" thing. I think thats a pretty dumb comment, the kid does this as a hobby, everything has to start as a hobby, correct? I mean Vicious for example, just didnt say one day Im gonna dj/produce make it my job, Im sure he didnt think he would get where he got today, understand my point, everything starts as a hobby, whether you succeed or not is another story. You used names such as Jp, Dt, Vicious to compare him to like, all those guys are old enough to be Lou's father, hes young, very young, yeah you dont like his stuff, you got things to say, but why be a asshole, and say it in such a vicious/dirtbag manner, if your a fan of the music scene itself, and someone is trying to make songs and have fun doing the same thing you enjoy so much, why put them down, and try and make them look stupid instead of giving them constructive critisim and not insulting them. Someone also mentioned Lou's mix of stairway to heaven, which out of the 3 mixes I heard is 100% the best one, and who did the other 2 mixes, real producers, so nuff said on the point if Lou got talent and will eventually succeed and what hes doing. So end the drama/insults, everyone chill, and play nice. Gracias :D

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by mikeydny

Saleen what did you do, starting brawls with my boy Louie A, lol hurry up and get your ass down here so we can hitup Space!

I can never stay out of the drama, some how It always finds me....WTF I new you had a buddy in SI that was a DJ I had no idea its him....Any way Lou I hear what your saying, I hope you took my comments as contructive cause in no way did I mean for all this BS. keep sending them out to me....I'm on the AG under saleen351sc

Mike I got a new game plan for miami, I'll im you tommorw after the jets win......

Originally posted by saleen351

I can never stay out of the drama, some how It always finds me....WTF I new you had a buddy in SI that was a DJ I had no idea its him....Any way Lou I hear what your saying, I hope you took my comments as contructive cause in no way did I mean for all this BS. keep sending them out to me....I'm on the AG under saleen351sc

Mike I got a new game plan for miami, I'll im you tommorw after the jets win......

i got so many dj friends from staten, everyone and there mom is a dj lol, fuckin jets blow, i hate it hate it hate it hate it!

thanks everyone for the support,

i know u can never please everyone, but what ya gonna do.

lizzy, yea it was ranked #2 over in europe for about 4 weeks.

and the shakira should be done this week, still fixing some things up on it.

saleen its not you bro, u didnt start anything

also with the pressure track, im most likely no gonna do anything else with, so thats the final version

im working on some new projects, and working with a vocalist, so ill keep you guys posted :)

• 9 months later...