Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DT betta not have left his heart in SF!!!

klohe

one question??how many more fridays does that come to??i need let all my peeps know how many fri nites in a row i will not be hangin with their sorry asses

gotta tell im my fridays are BOOKED..ya herd

of course if they make it to vynil we can hang

. . . San Fran (I'm assuming that's what you're talking about ) is a pretty cool place . . . It would be hard for me to leave . . .

. . . Didn't Sasha fall in love with that city too? . . . . I think I gotta make enough money so that I can move all the CP crew out there . . hmmm. . . where are those lottery tickets . .

Ill be there..hopefully by 5 or so....

hows about a late night meetup at like 6 or 7? I know there are maddddd headz goin tomorrow....

I def want to meet BKkid, and Vision..and Klohe maybe this time we can actually meet for more than a few seconds:)

everyne else..any ideas???? 7am back room?

let me know....

Originally posted by az-tec

Ill be there..hopefully by 5 or so....

hows about a late night meetup at like 6 or 7? I know there are maddddd headz goin tomorrow....

I def want to meet BKkid, and Vision..and Klohe maybe this time we can actually meet for more than a few seconds:)

everyne else..any ideas???? 7am back room?

let me know....

no doubt! I'm gonna try to get there around 4 or so...i'm still not sure where i'll be before that...centro? roxy?

I think I met you briefly on NYE?????? with Tyco??????

or am i wrong?????:confused: :confused:

Your right....I did meet you that night!!.!!...I think I met you a few other nights as well may...:confused:

I can't wait for tomorrow..should be fun....my roommate talked to Steve who is supposed to be going...I am sure you heard about his finger and the stitches...:(...he better just suck it up and get his ass there!!

Bye the way..it took me like a week to recover from New Years..had a blast though!!

:D

Originally posted by clubangel

Your right....I did meet you that night!!.!!...I think I met you a few other nights as well may...:confused:

I can't wait for tomorrow..should be fun....my roommate talked to Steve who is supposed to be going...I am sure you heard about his finger and the stitches...:(...he better just suck it up and get his ass there!!

Bye the way..it took me like a week to recover from New Years..had a blast though!!

:D

yea i think we did meet b4..i just dont know when..lol

Steve will be there..I will make sure of it...it really sucks though that he broke his hand and cut it open:(

all you girls better give NYC420 sum lovin when ya see him..hes gonna be in pain....

and I am still not recovered form NYE..lol

7am..back room by the bar..see ya there peeps:D

Steve will be there..I will make sure of it...it really sucks though that he broke his hand and cut it open:(

all you girls better give NYC420 sum lovin when ya see him..hes gonna be in pain....

See ya there!

And my roommate has already told Steve she will protect him..haha!

:)

CP owns Crackhead Cornerâ„¢:laugh: :laugh:

i'm all for a 5am meetup as well, since I'll be there a little earlier...all alone :(