Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dj BG at queens....

I have to give the guy credit, he jokes about train wrecking but if anybody saw the monitor he has to use they would soil themselves. I have bigger speakers on my computer. HA. Keep on bouncing back there, just remember you should be playing with yourself....I mean.. for yourself too...it's all about the music, even if you do play Hip Hop:laugh: . Just kidding, good job I had fun!

***JM***

OMG bro....when u left it got ugly...a million obnoxious girls coming back asking for hiphop....i dont know how i got through it...but i hit em in the end with another half hour of strictly beats:)

very cool that you jumped on for a few...give me many months and with any luck ill be able to do that with you on vinyl...

handed out a ton of flyers...people said there were down to go...this tues is gonna be nuts!!!!!

shouts to my boys mane, carusos, and scarletpromos for comin in and representin house music at RU!

dances and smiles....what happened to you:(

see you all at Platinum (even you scarletpromos:laugh: )

BG

Yo John,

Great party on Tuesday! Thanks for lettin me spin a few records in the beginning...let me know if you want me to spin again for a bit, while the place is still empty! Hahaha...it was great hearing that progressive shit loud. You know, I noticed we have similar records...even though you got like 100 times more than me. By the way, I'm headin over to Soul Kool tonight to help promote. I'll give your demo to the guy there. I think the place where he needs DJs is called Abaya. It may be somewhere else, but last time I heard it was there. Got some sick new breaks lately??

Mike

grrrrrrrrrrrr

i was getting on the mike like "as if you havent heard this song 100 times on the radio today...." before i dropped "Always on Time"

its awful to hear the girls squeal when these awful songs come in.....

Funny story...some guy who claims he was Rockwilder comes in and wouldnt leave me alone...he and four thugs were freestylin in the back and I couldnt get them to leave..it sucked....this guy kept picking up his shirt and showing me his tattoo like, "you heard of Jay Z? you heard of Rockafella? Im Rockwilder, my watch cost 8000 dollars....play my song!"

i was like, if you are this guy, then WTF are you doing at old Queens representing to some white kid DJ? :rolleyes:

BG

youre so right.....after a night of dirty evil music at platinum i stopped at RU grille to meet up with some friends, and went to Queens afterhours....it felt so pathetic....

bars are played out...especially RU bars....i dont go out to talk, i talk all day long..i go out to dance!!!

but until i am spinning somewhere else, Queens will have to do...i mean, it does take $$$ to go out:(

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

youre so right.....after a night of dirty evil music at platinum i stopped at RU grille to meet up with some friends, and went to Queens afterhours....it felt so pathetic....

bars are played out...especially RU bars....i dont go out to talk, i talk all day long..i go out to dance!!!

but until i am spinning somewhere else, Queens will have to do...i mean, it does take $$$ to go out:(

BG

Well, it's better than sitting on your ass playing......:D