Clubplanet Nightlife Community

so apparently, I'm kind of a crackhead....

After getting my ass off work late last night......I went out to Leopard Lounge. Saw buncha people (Hi everyone! wavey.gif) and schtuff....

And so I ended up going ALONE (who DIDN'T drop out of this one?!) to Bass: mint and getting a nice DnB Treatment from Dieselboy and friends....

And so I end up out of there at 3:30.....walked my ass up to Velselka and had brownies w/ coffee ice cream and whip cream.....(yumm.....)........

And then, after reading the menu for entertainment for a few hours and whatnot....i stumble my ass out of there.....

I decide I've work to do.....

so I march my ass up to my workplace here......at 7:00........

So now I sit here finishing up work from yesterday, exactly 11 hours after i left work last night.....without sleep......

wavey.gif

fuck and a haaaaalf........

. . . . Dude, that's pain and a half . . . I don't see how you're doing it without the chemicals . . . but I give you props for your fortitude . . tee hee hee . . .

. . . Shouts to all who spread drink and cheer at leps last night .. It was a much needed unwind for me . . :D . . rawk rawk on everyone . .

. .. I got home at about 12:45, smoked one last cigarette and went to sleep . . . Now . . that would be routine, except for the fact that I did NOT smoke weed . . . And guess what? . . . I dreamed for the first time in 6 months . . .

. . . I haven't felt so alive in about as long . .

Originally posted by joeg

Whats up bro? Can I expect to see you on sat at lunatarium?

congrats on the steps in the right direction.

. .. Oh I'll be there . .yes I will . . tee hee hee . . .

. . .Doin' the robot. . . cause I'm Re-run . . . :laugh: (thanx mike for connecting that reference . . . )

. . I'm debating on whether I should check out Lee Coombs at Centro tonight . . .I'm really tempted, but it would throw Saturday into a loop for me . . .hmmm. . .

Xpander - cherish the day, mark it on your calender and take a picture. This is the moment of your awakening, your rebirth. Who else remembers that first time that u looked at your reflection in the greasy window of the flapjack house at 6am and thought: "I AM a crackhead!!!"

ahhh...memories

Originally posted by barvybe

Xpander - cherish the day, mark it on your calender and take a picture. This is the moment of your awakening, your rebirth. Who else remembers that first time that u looked at your reflection in the greasy window of the flapjack house at 6am and thought: "I AM a crackhead!!!"

ahhh...memories

. . . for me it was a Denny's outside Tampa . . .

yes, Denny's - surprisingly tasty and wholesome though...

the part of my brain that should remember that first crackhead moment from 15 year's ago leaked out through said crack. Hence the advice on the picture and memoires....

it did occur to me that i am a skilled and experienced crackhead thanksgiving when i went from drinking at my apt ---> limelight ---> factory ----> chez BarMenace (for a very quick shower at 3pm) ---> to my parents for dinner ---> back to GP for some brownies at midnight, and was able to function perfectly. in fact, i was later told that i was very lively and entertaining at the dinner party.

practice makes perfect....but don't forget to change the tape on your crack from time 2 time.

Guest tilly
Originally posted by saigray

that's crazy tilly, cause if u left at midnight, that means i didn't even head to W8th til around 12;30....and now I'm at work and I feel like a crackhead!!

humm...what's on W8th? HUH?:tongue:;)

Guest tilly

yes, Denny's - surprisingly tasty and wholesome though...

the part of my brain that should remember that first crackhead moment from 15 year's ago leaked out through said crack. Hence the advice on the picture and memoires....

it did occur to me that i am a skilled and experienced crackhead thanksgiving when i went from drinking at my apt ---> limelight ---> factory ----> chez BarMenace (for a very quick shower at 3pm) ---> to my parents for dinner ---> back to GP for some brownies at midnight, and was able to function perfectly. in fact, i was later told that i was very lively and entertaining at the dinner party.

practice makes perfect....but don't forget to change the tape on your crack from time 2 time.

We can all aspire to be as gifted of a crackhead as you are. You set a standard for all crackheads to follow.

Xpander is your pupil, you must shape and mold his crackhead existance from this day forward. THis is your calling, this is YOUR JOB! The days of unemployment have now come to an end..seize the moment, seize the day!

OH AND GOOD LUCK!

Originally posted by tilly

Xpander is your pupil, you must shape and mold his crackhead existance from this day forward. THis is your calling, this is YOUR JOB! The days of unemployment have now come to an end..seize the moment, seize the day!

OH AND GOOD LUCK!

Um..what's the pay like?

do i get benefits? <----read as hospitalization is likely in this line of work and that shit adds UP!!

Why don't u pimp my services for me so i can concentrate on the work at hand?

Guest tilly

Um..what's the pay like?

do i get benefits? <----read as hospitalization is likely in this line of work and that shit adds UP!!

Why don't u pimp my services for me so i can concentrate on the work at hand?

I can't believe that you are discussing money and benefits at a time like this! This kid NEEDS you right now. This thread is an obvious cry out for help! Embrace the opportunity and the outcome will be pay enough.

Originally posted by tilly

I can't believe that you are discussing money and benefits at a time like this! This kid NEEDS you right now. This thread is an obvious cry out for help! Embrace the opportunity and the outcome will be pay enough.

spoken like someone with an income....

First off... huge props to you. You *went* to work. If that had been me, I might not have made it in. I commend you for going straigh to work, instead of throwing in the towel.

And you really gave me a bit of a chuckle... I hate it when I have those revelations. I think I have one about every other time I go out... It's like "God DAMN, I guess I really *am* a crackhead!" I think my first revelation came around noon at Twilo for CC/DT.

I gotta start going ot more Lep thursdays... I'm starting to miss everyone again.

Barvybe training me??

big1.gif

Tilly trying to get me a scholarship?

bigeek.gif

Petrol adorning my thread?

big1.gif

Everyone else drunk and cracked out?

bigbored.gif

wait.....that one's the same old thing......3dbiggrin3.gif

I feel so honored.....the things that happen when you admit you're a crackhead........