Clubplanet Nightlife Community

No Need To Close Threads!!

vampienyc10

Originally posted by back2basics-

So just for clarification are you saying this girl is a bit of a ho, some guy has come on her tit's and she fucks her way through life?

enquiring minds want to know.

I think you've got the right idea...

How've you been old bloke. Thought I saw some where that you have your own site now...what is it... ?

Originally posted by back2basics-

Thanks for clearing that up.

Ah shits ok with me you know just living life and getting older. You?

Yeh just creating a site, not done yet.. just a message board, i am just a lazy fucker!

w w w . i n s i d e - c h i c a g o . c o m ;) Daves blocked it.

good for you. Yeah, same by me...just doing my thing...brewing a little drama on here and VIP when i get a chance... but not nearly as much as in the "old days" Well, I'll be sure to check out your site...and FUCK DAVE if he tries to keep you down.

Well what you consider unreasonable or kissing ass I think is just common courtesy. If someone was attacking you you would want someone to back you up, and if someone was slandering you, you would want it to stop. In fact,it's very possible that CP could be partly liable if slander goes on throught their board, I don't know if there's a legal obligation there. But at any rate, when I was harassed I was also given the option of closing the thread but I left it there because the other CP'ers posted to support me, and I really appreciate it. And certainly if someone should ever get nasty to you and say totally uncalled for shit, I'll have your back too! ;)

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Well what you consider unreasonable or kissing ass I think is just common courtesy. If someone was attacking you you would want someone to back you up, and if someone was slandering you, you would want it to stop. In fact,it's very possible that CP could be partly liable if slander goes on throught their board, I don't know if there's a legal obligation there. But at any rate, when I was harassed I was also given the option of closing the thread but I left it there because the other CP'ers posted to support me, and I really appreciate it. And certainly if someone should ever get nasty to you and say totally uncalled for shit, I'll have your back too! ;)

what if CP is the one slandering a member that was innocent...should that thread b kept open? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Etienne! :D

You should have been given the option to close the thread if you contacted Dave or another moderator... at least I was. I think the site should admit fault if you weren't really the one posting things, there's no harm in being wrong now and then. So yes, if the issue is with a representative then you should be able to have your thread closed as well. Did you ask Dave about that option when it happened?

Originally posted by karch

You guys are the biggest LOSERRRSSSSSS!!! Enough said. Stop makign stupid remarks... I just laugh at it all and think of how much of losers you guys are. ugh

Whoa everyone, look out, it's Karch the coolest guy in his region of jersey, and whatever he says should make us allll feel stupid :rolleyes: Good try, I'm not sure I'm convinced yet ;) ;) ;)

Whoa everyone, look out, it's Karch the coolest guy in his region of jersey, and whatever he says should make us allll feel stupid :rolleyes: Good try, I'm not sure I'm convinced yet ;) ;) ;)

haha..

Nah, I think a person is a loser when that person makes stupid remarks such as by trying to slander someone by talking shit about there personal lives in a public forum. (I'm NOT directing this to you vixenfoxxy:) )

haha..

Nah, I think a person is a loser when that person makes stupid remarks such as by trying to slander someone by talking shit about there personal lives in a public forum. (I'm NOT directing this to you vixenfoxxy:) )

LoL Karch I knew you didn't mean me the first time either, I was just messin with ya (hence these guys-> ;) ) but after I posted that I was like "wait, is anyone gonna get that?" :bounce:

LoL Karch I knew you didn't mean me the first time either, I was just messin with ya (hence these guys-> ;) ) but after I posted that I was like "wait, is anyone gonna get that?" :bounce:

haha yeah when I first read the post, I was at odds at weather I thought you were joking or serious... or I dunno. :D :D :D

Originally posted by vampienyc10

I guess you'd be calling yourself a hypocrite...

No I did not post a tell you off by talking about your personal life. Therefore I'm not a hypocrite. Sorry maybe the first post was too blunt, I had to go into my explanation of why I think you guys were losers. I mean come on... you gotta agree, Why talk shit like that on a public forum like that about someone's personal life? That shit makes me sick. Little kids in high school do that shit. Are you guys little kids or something? Grow up already, if your gonna act like that. But hey no ones perfect. We let things get the best of us and we deal with things in an immature manner.

Are you guys little kids or something? Grow up already, if your gonna act like that. But hey no ones perfect. We let things get the best of us and we deal with things in an immature manner.

Uh huh, what was Vamps thinking, she was way off.:rolleyes:

No I did not post a tell you off by talking about your personal life. Therefore I'm not a hypocrite. Sorry maybe the first post was too blunt, I had to go into my explanation of why I think you guys were losers. I mean come on... you gotta agree, Why talk shit like that on a public forum like that about someone's personal life? That shit makes me sick. Little kids in high school do that shit. Are you guys little kids or something? Grow up already, if your gonna act like that. But hey no ones perfect. We let things get the best of us and we deal with things in an immature manner.

who's to say that it was true? or is there something you know? everyone is taking the whole messageboard thing too seriously, so if there's anyone that needs to grow up, it's those who are doing just that...

How anyone could let anything said over a public messageboard get to them soo bad is just plain ridiculous..

This is also called the DRAMA forum...if you can't take the heat, then stay out!

hey, if you volunteer your persona onto a publicly accessible messageboard, you're volunteering that persona to whatever judgment and comments are made. and if you're exploiting yourself as a representative or public figure of any sort, be ready to take some shit

if you can't handle the heat, get your head out of your ass