Clubplanet Nightlife Community

No Need To Close Threads!!

vampienyc10

Originally posted by karch

No I did not post a tell you off by talking about your personal life. Therefore I'm not a hypocrite. Sorry maybe the first post was too blunt, I had to go into my explanation of why I think you guys were losers. I mean come on... you gotta agree, Why talk shit like that on a public forum like that about someone's personal life? That shit makes me sick. Little kids in high school do that shit. Are you guys little kids or something? Grow up already, if your gonna act like that. But hey no ones perfect. We let things get the best of us and we deal with things in an immature manner.

See, now Im confused. I believe the subject of this forum was about closing threads. NOT about BTM/CCD/whatever other names there are. Vampie was not attacking anyone, simply stating that closing a thread because someone has said something you dont particularly like is ridiculous. Shit, if the real world was like that I'd walk around with a Remote Control Hitting the mute button.

So, in conclusion, you callin people losers was jumping the gun a little no?

Originally posted by cmb1975

See, now Im confused. I believe the subject of this forum was about closing threads. NOT about BTM/CCD/whatever other names there are. Vampie was not attacking anyone, simply stating that closing a thread because someone has said something you dont particularly like is ridiculous. Shit, if the real world was like that I'd walk around with a Remote Control Hitting the mute button.

So, in conclusion, you callin people losers was jumping the gun a little no?

loser

I wonder how long it'll take for this thread to be closed?

I agree with ya, Vamps! As for those who want to redirect the topic off on other tangents, who don't you post your views in the thread you're referring to? OOooops, wait, oh that one's CLOSED!! Point proven.

ichi

Originally posted by ichi_gami

I wonder how long it'll take for this thread to be closed?

I agree with ya, Vamps! As for those who want to redirect the topic off on other tangents, who don't you post your views in the thread you're referring to? OOooops, wait, oh that one's CLOSED!! Point proven.

ichi

Thanks Ichi, and wouldn't closing out a thread make it seem as though the allegations are true? sort of self incriminating I think..Even if it is true, LIE! We can't see you sweat behind the computer, how the hell would we know whether the claim is valid or not..