Clubplanet Nightlife Community

thanks 2 roxy,cp,vicious&peeps

all i can say about lastnite was wow, peeps actually noticed the tricks for once it was all worth doing and i know the ish load of vocals where a bit much for me but come on the ladies where singin every note u make the ladies happy u make the room happy u know try n please every1 lil by lil i jus wish i dropped a lil more breaks .other then that i jus wanna thank,nj nick,lannie,bobby,cp crew,dumont/bergenfeild crew,hh crew,yonkers crew,and rest of all my crackers!!! most of all thanks johnny 4 sharin the decks with a brother. who would want to leave nyc after the love i got lastnite. i dont know anything about the car trouble or the fights, but my nite all in all was one for the books!!! this fri il be in atlanta(thanks again lannie) but im gonna be sticking around till about and around the 29th, as posted before tour got pushed back a week so ???jus wanted say u guys rule and ill see next fri (not spinnin) @ roxy the 26th i believe unless i leave a day early for LA. thanks again i had more fun there then at any other nyc spot. enjoy, n to who asked about the beat behind the rain its the new flick man ob the b side

a nero

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes::tongue:

bro, u fuckin ripped it up last nite!!! that was my first time seein u spin...and now i understand what all the hype is about. nice nice set...and blow the speakers was a surprise... brought back memories. good luck with australia, and europe and shit. rock the shit outta them aussie bastards!!! lol. peace bro

good shit bro. keep up the good work. I think the only problem was that most of the people were more "exit" type peeps and didnt know your shit. for the most part you had the crowd goin nuts. somehow i was in the booth chillin with you for like a half hour. Anyway, i look forward to you spinning soon..... i've seen you at tunnel and LL and youve ripped it up whenever iev seen you. hard beats.... on nero!!!!

nero... never heard you before last night, but only heard GREAT things about you, and must say, everything I heard was true. Great set man, definitely the best opening so far at Roxy. Hope to get to hear some more from you when you get back to NYC. Good luck with all that you do in hot-lanta and in the outback.

Rob

Originally posted by anthonyn

i know the ish load of vocals where a bit much for me but come on the ladies where singin every note u make the ladies happy

"I sold out last night... it's not right, but its okay..." No its not okay. You're better than this.

Nero.. what can i say. You rocked last night... Yeah I noticed you played mad vocals.. very weird for your style but it was awesome. Good luck in all. Hopefully you'll spin the 26th again, we'll have a little going away-good luck party.. lol talk to you later hun.

Debbie mwaaz

LOL wow whitnet haters lol. ok blow the speakers n whitney. so i guess id get booed out of the joint if i mixed them 2 together. but i wasnt its not right but its ok brush up on the whitney j/k. ok there gne out the window, got it in file. kool well seeing all the feedback makes me think really hard about leaving. ever hear the saying out of sight out of mind. makes me think. any suggestions my fellow club cats? last summer i went out to dallas, i had agood time the 3 months out there but i didnt work out well in the end, when i came back to spin in nyc late aug. i found myself backwards, i took a lil while until i got that spot at aria, then bac to the tunnel n so on. jus dont think its worth leaving again.

thanks again

anthony:confused:

Originally posted by anthonyn

LOL wow whitnet haters lol. ok blow the speakers n whitney. so i guess id get booed out of the joint if i mixed them 2 together. but i wasnt its not right but its ok brush up on the whitney j/k. ok there gne out the window, got it in file. kool well seeing all the feedback makes me think really hard about leaving. ever hear the saying out of sight out of mind. makes me think. any suggestions my fellow club cats? last summer i went out to dallas, i had agood time the 3 months out there but i didnt work out well in the end, when i came back to spin in nyc late aug. i found myself backwards, i took a lil while until i got that spot at aria, then bac to the tunnel n so on. jus dont think its worth leaving again.

thanks again

anthony:confused:

Well Im sure you know my answer on this one but its def too much work to start over again and again, you know?? I think that offer you were telling me about on fri... take it!!! Everyone loves you already. You have so many people that support you here! What the hell kind of music do they listen to in Australia anyway?!?!?! lol You have to sit down and think about this one. Yeah Australia for 3 months is def a good experience but what if you dont like it or things dont work out? You know me, jessie and all the CPers will be here, we'll still love you either way. Whatever you decide Im with you 110% and you know that. :):D;)

Debbie mwaaaaaaaaz

yo nero never go backwards bro....take the offer,,,,,you deserve a main floor not a side room or not as an opener,,,,so if youre going to do a main floor as a resident...TAKE IT.. plus the fact you get to travel and see whatever part of the world you can.....

~ant~ friday nite you were off da hook!! i havent seen you spin outside of your room for like ever and i was very impressed. i danced the whole time! i had an awesome time. i wish we could have stayed after you were done but you know the deal. sorry for fighting in the car on the ride over. :(anyways ~ thanks for an awesome nite, im sure there will be more to come. good luck in atlanta and in australia~ tear it up baby!! hehe. i'll see you b4 you go. have fun & be safe on your touR!! we'll miss you!!

lov

dana

muahz

:D