Clubplanet Nightlife Community

it was fuckin great meeting everyone last night....

great seeing you muthafuckas...to the lightweights that couldnt hang for more than an hour at vinyl (and you know who you are)...you miss tenaglia played such evil tribal with so much hatred i beat the shit outta the people around me :blown:

in conclusion, big ups to every one i met...you know who the fuck yuo are...

just add another great DT night to our list bro...as always it was a pleasure:)

I really needed that, hadnt seen him in a month.....

Aiight talk to ya soon Playa......

-Andy

And btw...nice meeting everyone else last night...I met a shitload of CP heads...too many to name....

Originally posted by brooklynkid

one of the best times of the night: "La La Land" being sung to me duet style by you and siceone :laugh: :laugh:

Did I meet you? I seem to have been near you all night, but i dont recall being introduced to you....and I was pretty much sober too:confused: :confused:

I was wearing a white t shirt and Navy and yellow windpants....

Originally posted by az-tec

Did I meet you? I seem to have been near you all night, but i dont recall being introduced to you....and I was pretty much sober too:confused: :confused:

I was wearing a white t shirt and Navy and yellow windpants....

yeah dude i was wondering about you also...cause we had mentioned meeting up. :confused: :confused:

i was wearing a maroon t-shirt and khakis...

Originally posted by brooklynkid

yeah dude i was wondering about you also...cause we had mentioned meeting up. :confused: :confused:

i was wearing a maroon t-shirt and khakis...

I dunno bro...lol

weird...

i spent most of the night wiht Highmay, Glowsticks, NYC420, Trippintrance and Aramis for a good portion....

I also chilled with all the CP heads for a while too.....in the back room and then with all the closers at the end...Snoozi, JOn, Klohe, Gabo, Tasty, Sice etc...

oh welll.. next time...Ill be back for the 3 year in 2 weeks:)

Originally posted by az-tec

I dunno bro...lol

weird...

i spent most of the night wiht Highmay, Glowsticks, NYC420, Trippintrance and Aramis for a good portion....

I also chilled with all the CP heads for a while too.....in the back room and then with all the closers at the end...Snoozi, JOn, Klohe, Gabo, Tasty, Sice etc...

oh welll.. next time...Ill be back for the 3 year in 2 weeks:)

VERY weird...esp since i was with Snoozi, jon, etc etc almost till the very end....

yes definitely next time :D

Always a pleasure seein you jayme. DT was def off the hinges last night he blew the roof off. Had a blast but im hurtin like no other. Fuck it im goin to factory anyway!! I dunno who i met last night but if i was introduced pardon me im horrible with names, so Ill just send a general nice meetin you to all of you.

Originally posted by glowsticks

Always a pleasure seein you jayme. DT was def off the hinges last night he blew the roof off. Had a blast but im hurtin like no other. Fuck it im goin to factory anyway!! I dunno who i met last night but if i was introduced pardon me im horrible with names, so Ill just send a general nice meetin you to all of you.

OH SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

hes back everyone...GLowsticks return to CP....lol

Hey Guys!!! yeah it was one of the best sober nights I've had at Vinyl......

Andy---Brooklynkid was train wrecked at one point he was sitting on the floor and I was massaging his face and stuff

Mike--see, I take care of my boys.....

Highmay----damn! two weekends that I've seen you now for hours at a time muah!

Originally posted by snoozi8

Hey Guys!!! yeah it was one of the best sober nights I've had at Vinyl......

Andy---Brooklynkid was train wrecked at one point he was sitting on the floor and I was massaging his face and stuff

got ya!!!!!!!

i remember him now...i was wondering who he was...lol

next time ill meet him...

Highmay... good seeing you again bro. It had been far too long...

BTW I forgot to mention my Chris who you met in the lounge, he's a huuuge Scot Project fan. I dont know how I forgot, but now you know. And for that matter, we're both definitely down for the next time he spins.