Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My Roxy 1/11/02 Review!!!

Alright i didnt have as much fun last night as i did the other nights but Vicious definetly ripped it up. Heres a few shoutout...

Codica: Thanks for savin us a place in the line but as soon as i got in we lost you?

Roninmess: Bro sorry about the line that was to funny lol... Roxy Stage Crew representin!!!

Airtomic: Davi my Russian Brother... We must stick together!!!

Legend38: Nice dancin wit you like all night shit can i borrow some energy!!!

Siceone: Your glowstick style is strong... but my style will defeat you!!! ::mouth still moving like old Japanesse movie::

Aphellion: Nice to finally meet you

Deeprock: Chill bro im not hungry you dont have to buy me dinner!!!

MSoprano: Yo what happened no guido dance this week?!

GGfellas: NP for the ride... i had a blast see you in school

Bigpoppanils: Did i get it right?! lol what no goodbye... dick!

Sexybabydee: The night i laid my eyes on you... felt everything around me move... got nervous when you looked my way...!!!

Doubtness: Hahaha i got my picture of you dancing

Clubkat: Easy on the booty baby... ouch

MsSabina: You like those lotions

LinaBina: I still owe you a dance!

XTCGspot: Sucks u had to leave early i dont think you missed much though

I know i missed a buncha people but im real tired i think im goin back to bed ill try to get my pictures developed those 3 girls given each other lap dances was def the highlight "wanna be next"... "do you have to ask?!"

Originally posted by trancerxn112

Alright i didnt have as much fun last night as i did the other nights but Vicious definetly ripped it up. Heres a few shoutout...

Codica: Thanks for savin us a place in the line but as soon as i got in we lost you?

LOL well you lost me because basically as soon as I got in I ended up leaving!! Ahh!! Codica needs new friends.. :blown:

See you guys next week.. I will be there.. I will NOT be leaving early.. I will represent myself (to the fullest in all my beautiful ways) :D

Originally posted by trancerxn112

Sexybabydee: The night i laid my eyes on you... felt everything around me move... got nervous when you looked my way...!!!

:D I almost scared u there didn't i.....u know u love me what would u do without me :)

muahz hun that will always be our song