Clubplanet Nightlife Community

guinea russia???

ok, now correct me if i am wrong, but werent we supposed to rumble last night, i mean i was standin there with like 10 of those fawkin commies...lol and there were none of my fellow guinneas there to help me out, although, rasta ragga was there when he saw it all gettin outta hand. i saw everyone shakin hands with them bastards, but no action was goin on. now we have to settle this once and for all, cause i know i will never be defeated by any friggin russian little boys with their fake "meatballs" (by the way, rice and chicken shitballs are not a meatball, so call them somethin else damanit) so we either have to conclude this argument over who will win, or the russians will just all get wacked in their sleep, (then we will see who owns the world) ok. thats about all i heave to say about that situation...

Originally posted by airatomic

lol

we felt bad for u...u were the lone guinney trying to go up agaist 3 russkies AND a chinese commy

Uh....:laugh:

maybe that's why he split the party early.

He knew he was going to get a beat down, that's why he packed up and jet'd early.