Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friendships w/Board members

Aww.. this thread is so true.. I just recently started meeting CP people because I was always so shy to come to meetups or show my face anywhere.. I thought I'd be ok by just hiding behind the guise of typed letters "codica3" and that I didn't need to really know who I was conversing with everyday over the boards.. but now I'm so happy that I've met the people that I have.. I know I have tons more to go, and I'm sure they are all just as sweet as everyone that I've met so far..

I just know I'm gonna end up marrying one of the sick fawks from this CP board.. :D Not sure who yet though.. ;)

But much love to everyone I've met.. I remember bitching just Friday to some of the people on this board about finding new friends because (don't get me wrong, I love them to death) but my club friends are Exitheadz, and I've tried to break them free of the brainwashing that the repetitive tones have done to them, but this is the 4th week in a row that I've failed!!

Now that I got my CPers.. I can venture off to Roxy by myself and meet up with people I feel almost equally as comfortable being with and have just as good as a night (if not better) because JOHNNY VICIOUS is in the house!! ~XOXO~

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

codica, you're just like me girl! i never thought i'd show up at meetups but everyone seemed so cool i had to. my exithead friends won't give any other clubs a chance and they few who do go elsewhere don't go out that often... now at least i know i can go out somewhere like roxy and know a couple of faces.

omggg i definitely agree 100%..... seriously... u guys r the best. like msoprano said, i wish we could all chill all the time and that we lived closer together... hehehe... i mean seriously... who woulda thought we'd all become so close just by meetin each other over a msg board and have so much fun dancin and *mess*in around together and shit ;)... all u guys make it worth comin out...

i never ever woulda thought that id ever be in the city by myself... but gary ::xtcgspot:: left early friday and i stayed... my friend from school drove me home but i chilled with all u guys all night and bein there alone didnt bug me out at all.. i feel so comfortable around all of u like we've known each other forever.

::MMMMMMMMMMMMWAHZ to all of u::

:D :D :D

Originally posted by msoprano13

the vibe on this board is great.......like i said earlier i wish we could chill on the regular but i gotta settle for meetups and getting drunk at roxy to meet you guys out so be it

i agree

i wish i could hang out with the cp heads more often, esp the roxy crew, but alas i seem to be the lone roxy-head representin' the garbage dump (aka staten island)

Originally posted by doubtness

maybe we should just get one big house and let's all move in together......

is it me or did alan suggest that? hahah:laugh:

The peoples on here are great! All my friends from here exiled me back on Thanksgiving after I posted about how they made me leave Teneglia at Factory. One went as far to say as my friends I've met on here don't give a shit about me. Yeah ok riiiiight. I know the friendships some of us have is true. Why is it when I walk into say Roxy, I get greated with either a slap on the ass from one of the sex boards fine ladies or when i see fellow tag team champion soprano, get the drunken greating :laugh:

Stage Crew 2002 Roxy style.... CP lounge....finding dark corners with one another..... supplying the youngins with drinks, and some getting caught....mad memories with cp people. Many more to come I am sure.

:)

Originally posted by roninmess

Stage Crew 2002 Roxy style.... CP lounge....finding dark corners with one another..... supplying the youngins with drinks, and some getting caught....mad memories with cp people. Many more to come I am sure.

:)

Wait, you're old enough to buy drinks for people?

Well this past Friday at Roxy was the first big meetup that I went to and you could def. feel the friendly vibe that everyone was putting out. I'm alittle shy by nature but being around everyone from the board makes a person feel real comfortable. I also wanna say thanks to CCD and all others involved that hooked us up with the Roxy cards and the lounge. Good lookin out. Finally some shoutouts to all those I met: ggfella, msoprano, pfloyd, spragga, brooklynkid, and quoth. I'm looking forward to meeting all of you people......:)

Originally posted by fierydesire

yeah that is real old jon:rolleyes: Go get ragga's rocker or walker whatever it is :tongue:

I'm going to get one of those motorized old person's cart. Then I'm gonna pimp it out..........chrome rims, dual exhaust, nitro boost, and tinted rain guards.

Helz yeah

Originally posted by djjonstephen

I'm going to get one of those motorized old person's cart. Then I'm gonna pimp it out..........chrome rims, dual exhaust, nitro boost, and tinted rain guards.

Helz yeah

:laugh: :laugh: I can see it now, place in an order for me as well;)