Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Living la vida Boca!

joeygk

Last night I went up to visit a friend in Boca Raton, and we ended up at Radius..............that place is bizarre?

First, what's up w/ the old ladies in the 564 area code? Either there is a severe shortage of Y chromosones, or I was mistaken for George Clooney.......b/c damn you don't even have to try!

Next, where did they find their DJ? It was highly suspect whether he knew the difference between a turntable and a Sit-n-spin. I didn't know you could put together an entire set w/ just Madonna, Thunderpuss, and JS16 tracks? Not to mention going from Diva house to Darude- Sandstorm.........now that's a flawless transition! :rolleyes:

In a nutshell that place is shady!

Originally posted by joeygk

Last night I went up to visit a friend in Boca Raton, and we ended up at Radius..............that place is bizarre?

First, what's up w/ the old ladies in the 564 area code? Either there is a severe shortage of Y chromosones, or I was mistaken for George Clooney.......b/c damn you don't even have to try!

Next, where did they find their DJ? It was highly suspect whether he knew the difference between a turntable and a Sit-n-spin. I didn't know you could put together an entire set w/ just Madonna, Thunderpuss, and JS16 tracks? Not to mention going from Diva house to Darude- Sandstorm.........now that's a flawless transition! :rolleyes:

In a nutshell that place is shady!

I'm def going to go check this club out now!!!! :rolleyes:

top shelf honies !! :laugh: :laugh:

Sounds great Joey! The less I have to try to attract female attention the more fun I'll have! oh and I have a theorem - the lesser quality the music and DJ, the more available, WILLING women you find. Now, I can't vouch for the quality of these willing women, but hey, beggars can't be choosers......or something like that. lol I should try radius.

hehe I can top that, at this club I went to while I was in Salt Lake snowboarding, the chick behind the "decks" had the cheek to "mix" from BT - Dreaming to Linkin Park - "Crawling" to Nine Inch Nails - "Ringfinger"......now that was one hell of a progression let me tell you!!

Originally posted by patrickl

Sounds great Joey! The less I have to try to attract female attention the more fun I'll have! oh and I have a theorem - the lesser quality the music and DJ, the more available, WILLING women you find. Now, I can't vouch for the quality of these willing women, but hey, beggars can't be choosers......or something like that. lol I should try radius.

Ill give you an idea of Radius. The last time I was there, a long time ago for Wyatt, I was totally wrecked lying on these beds they have on their patio. Sitting there for 15 minutes, I had 4 very friendly females, basically sit down and start rubing my back. All at different times, they didn't care that I was married, didn't care that I couldn't form a sentance, etc..

I basically had to club them away.

BTW I was supprised they didn't ask what kind of car I drove.

Originally posted by patrickl

Now, I can't vouch for the quality of these willing women, but hey, beggars can't be choosers......or something like that. lol I should try radius.

One Lady who was applying the "full court press" all night long, at one point made a joke and said: "I remember that song, it was popular when I graduated from High School in 84, do you remember?" I turned to her and said, "Not really I was 5."

it looks like Radius is the place to go when in need of some LOL

i want a sugar mommy too, met a 45 year old with a body of a 21 year old the other day and she had a Porsche 911 carrera but didn't want to lend me her car for a little ride... bummer :( :(

:D :D :D

laliux :( I am sorry to hear about that. So, I guess you like girls but did you see any sugar daddies with the body of a 25 yr old?? Okay, okay maybe 35yr old???? :( :( :( :( Forget it! I will settle for a guy my age who can perform than an old fart who can't...:D :D :D

To answer your questions, yes there are plenty young attractive people at Radius. Its just they are totally obsessed with hooking up and how they look.

If you are looking for your sugar daddy or momma take a number at this place, so is everyone else.