Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hottest guy on Earth!!

entao25

Ok whoever goes to Vinyl friday nights, there's this bouncer who really recently had platinum dyed hair and now has jet black and he's like 20 something. Well He is so hot, does anyone know who I am talking about? He is like the only hot guy I have noticed so much there that I don't know I am so damn picky when it comes to who turns me on...I think he his buddies told him I was checking him out last friday so that sux...he wears normal clothes and walks around with a flashlight and these black gloves that make him look so damn sexy...he tells you not to sleep because he knows everyone's on X and doesn't want people to die...anyway just wondered if anyone could just tell me what his name is. I don't even know why I want to know. When I was rollin' finally he walked into the room and I was like, there he is. Ugh I wish I was frickin Christina Aguilera then maybe he'd look at me!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Oooh he makes me wanna....

Maybe I'll pass out and he'll carry me out. He is in charge and he can control me!!!LOL I know I sound like such a dork but this guy is like.......!!! If I would've seen him when I was peakin' I would've said "you are the hottest guy I have ever seen, onde quieres meus beijos, meu quierido??? Where do you want my kisses my sweetie? " That's Euro Portugese if you're wondrin'. Oh my god I guess everyone wants this guy. You don't understand I never think this stuff about random guys...in fact I never have!!

k just needed to vent, thank you all

Hun that is my boy...Yeah I wanna :hump: him to. But um I must tell you that he may be a bit old for ya....He is past his 20's. I chill with him and he is mad cool. Damn I was working on that for myself...so sorry hun I got first dibs:tongue: But, I can introduce you to him at vinyl friday...;)

Originally posted by starcapone

There are a few cutie bouncers at Vinyl, but I believe your talking about Jonathan-not too sure. Like Fiery said he's older than 20, he's also a very sweet guy, cool to chit chat with! :-)

hmm so you know him too...isn't he so lickable...:tongue:

Okay fierydesire, you get Jonathan...I figured he is older than 20's but I said that because he looks young, y' know? I wanted people to get what I who I was talking about. Anyway if he's yours then that's all you had to say, girlfriend. Since I don't know from any other sources that you don't deserve him, have a great time with Jonathan. Oh, and as nice as it would be to meet him, I am sure he'd laugh in my face because if I do recall correct, his buddies told him last week that I was giving him the old eye. Damn my obvious nature. Damnit that I can't land me a hot guy. Damn it that I am a magnet for losers like the ones who flirt with me that are....50!

I never like guys either. It takes a lot for me to notice a guy.

Damn me in a handbasket.:blank: