Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sexiest thing about a guy or girl?

entao25

Originally posted by gambitrah

shows how materialistic most of us are..only saw one for the mind. :rolleyes:

So people around here would date the perfect body with the empty head or soul? not i...i like tight\sexy girls..but they have to have the mind, soul and intelligence. I've dated model quality girls before that lacked those things and let me tell you the only satisfying thing of those relationships was the sex...i HATE not being able to have a conversation with a girl...that really bugs me

we're not being materialistic. just superficial. ;)

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

I was the only one....:blank:

Yup...the mind, creativity,uniqueness,humor,...is the most attractive....Who cares if the person has Big Arms or a six pack or traps the size of Australia...if you can't connect and have a conversation with him...then what's the point???All that Sexual attraction that you felt for that guy...will slowly but SURELY diminish...that's my opinion, from experience:)

PLUS.....this thread is called, "Sexiest thing about a guy or girl?" NOT what is the FIRST thing you find sexy about a GUY or GiRL"I think lots of you have it a little confused:confused: :confused:

No I agree with ya, but I do tend to get extremely turned on by a guys eyes..

But mind, well nothing is sexier....it contains all that u mentioned above;)

Originally posted by bkissa

we're not being materialistic. just superficial. ;)

very true..bad choice on words on my part..i cant say im not the same way cuz i am...if i dont like the girl physically it will never get past a "friend" stage...there are certain things i like in a girl (physically) that i wont do without when i date..period. call me spoiled but o well :)

:D

growl~ obliques (the v ;) ) are the most beautiful thing to see when a man drops his pants... :tongue:

i also greatly appreciate a sensuous mouth, strong hands, muscular legs... geez i could go on forever... :)

but you know what... if i got all that and the guy was a complete asshole or he just had a shitty personality (ie: no sense of humor, no compassion, no intelligence) then he would become ugly... :blown:

yeah first impressions are important.. and thats where all the outward beauty is apparent... but give it time and everything else will shine through and right itself in the end...

:D