Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I hope to see ya soon in...

quoth

songs or artists? and what genres? techno, trance,drum-n-bass etc? what i mean by underground is shit u might prolly here in clubs but DEFINITELY never on commercial radio. But then again..a Dj never reveals his secrets cause then 100 motherfuckers go out and buy the same track and u hear it at every club and everywhere then eventually the radio.

Mag..shoot me a PM with what kinda shit u would be interested in if in fact u download music and shit...i think i could splurge a few songs for a fellow irishman..if in fact u irish lol.

and sonic...just what exactly do u need help with?

La La Land, huh?

I heard this remix and I was like "No Way"........picked it up right away.

Then I hear deep dish throwing it down, then Sander Kleinenberg, not to mention about half a dozen NY djs, then its on the radio. I guess its too hot a track to put down.

BTW.......quoth, were you there when siceone and I were singing this to brooklynkid at vinyl when he was going down to La La Lamd?

they hav been playin it on ktu for over a month now. and a good idea to, wrong... making house music seem like its all about drugs, somethin bout those lil pills. ktu kills music and now they are gonna kill the scene. maybe for the better since it will go back to underground after this era ends. nah it could never end. wa wa waaaaa.

tables would be nice if only i had some money. makes parties that much nicer. sux takin a cd out puttin another in. kills the mood. and people asking no put this in and that in. with tables could say oh that will be in a few songs and usually forgotten about.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

BTW.......quoth, were you there when siceone and I were singing this to brooklynkid at vinyl when he was going down to La La Lamd?

:laugh: :laugh: yea i thought i heard u guys singing that shit.