Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
vicman

Shady!!!!!!!

Quick question Shady. Who put out the remix of Chaka Khan "i feel for you"? If I'm not mistaken, Satoshi played a different remix of it this Friday but the one I like is the remix that Scott Henry played at Buzz in December. I don't know if you can remember that far back.:tongue:

Originally posted by zaguero

Quick question Shady. Who put out the remix of Chaka Khan "i feel for you"? If I'm not mistaken, Satoshi played a different remix of it this Friday but the one I like is the remix that Scott Henry played at Buzz in December. I don't know if you can remember that far back.:tongue:

I think the dude's name is Dino Lenny. The song's actually called "I Feel Stereo". It's on the Deep Dish GU21 CD so you can check the track listing for CD2 to get the dude's name.

The remix Satoshi dropped was money. I almost had to excuse my self to the bathroom and jerk off, cause I was so excited to hear it.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

The remix Satoshi dropped was money. I almost had to excuse my self to the bathroom and jerk off, cause I was so excited to hear it.

dude, thats so nasty, thats why they threw you out on DD back in Nov.

mr. z: i was busy get grinded by girls on the dance floor as usual

Originally posted by vicman

dude, thats so nasty, thats why they threw you out on DD back in Nov.

mr. z: i was busy get grinded by girls on the dance floor as usual

vic and i were grinding various little girlies into GRADE A MEAT!!! the only way we do it.