Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Smooth, chunky or superchunk,......

vicman

Guest jroo

i like some chunks. you ever have a fluff 'n nutter sandwhich? pretty good shit, its peanut butter, and whipped marshmellos, you can buy the marshello's already whipped, thats a fucking sugar rush sandwhich right there! heat it up some and bam!! take it up a notch, bam!!!!

Originally posted by jroo

i like some chunks. you ever have a fluff 'n nutter sandwhich? pretty good shit, its peanut butter, and whipped marshmellos, you can buy the marshello's already whipped, thats a fucking sugar rush sandwhich right there! heat it up some and bam!! take it up a notch, bam!!!!

dude, theyve found mm-fluff in stomachs in the bodies theyve performed autopsies on even though the person had not eaten fluff in over 25 years.....:puke:

Originally posted by zaguero

I like spreading smooth p-nut butter on a celery stalk...thats some good shit right there!

ant logs with out the ants?

o personally love chunks, and make that natural pb w/o salt, smuckers is gross, so is safeways brand...

Guest jroo
Originally posted by vicman

dude, theyve found mm-fluff in stomachs in the bodies theyve performed autopsies on even though the person had not eaten fluff in over 25 years.....:puke:

well coke-a-cola can clean the battery acid off of a car battery, do you still drink that? hahahah, you think that fluff is worse than x? you think that's air your breathing? who the hell cares?

I love chunky pb. But I haven't bought pb in a while, so I didn't know superchunk existed. I may have to give that a try. Cause the more chunks, the better.

And don't forget the squeezeable bottles of grape jelly.

I'm still waiting for the squeezeable bottles of peanut butter. If you could squeeze both pb and j out of a bottle, wouldn't the world be a much happier place???

Originally posted by jroo

well coke-a-cola can clean the battery acid off of a car battery, do you still drink that? hahahah, you think that fluff is worse than x? you think that's air your breathing? who the hell cares?

hell I snort crazy glue and paint thinner when I get desperate, but I wont go near fluff :D :D

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I love chunky pb. But I haven't bought pb in a while, so I didn't know superchunk existed. I may have to give that a try. Cause the more chunks, the better.

And don't forget the squeezeable bottles of grape jelly.

I'm still waiting for the squeezeable bottles of peanut butter. If you could squeeze both pb and j out of a bottle, wouldn't the world be a much happier place???

skippy makes superchunk...tasty stuff

squezzable jelly and squeezable pb: the world would be perfect

JIF low fat sux ass

i wish more girls posted on this thread, i cant deduce anything on just 1 post, but from the looks of it: guys like it chunky & rough.

prplhz is the only girl that has posted on this thread and she also preffers chunky.

do you guys think guys like it chunky and women will like it smooth?

Originally posted by vicman

i wish more girls posted on this thread, i cant deduce anything on just 1 post, but from the looks of it: guys like it chunky & rough.

prplhz is the only girl that has posted on this thread and she also preffers chunky.

do you guys think guys like it chunky and women will like it smooth?

Naw, all the girls on this board strike me as the types that would like it chunky and rough. Except for Scratch, who I'm sure likes it super smooth, buttery, and gentle.

Wait, are we still talking about peanut butter? :confused:

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Naw, all the girls on this board strike me as the types that would like it chunky and rough. Except for Scratch, who I'm sure likes it super smooth, buttery, and gentle.

Wait, are we still talking about peanut butter? :confused:

now ur kissing ass also? and you acuse me of kising ass, first its the cookie thing and now is peanut butter....looks like scratch has her devoted follwing on the board....