Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DO NOT BUY from the spanish guy on the 3rd level of SF!!!

magilicuti

He sells bunk shit. He's a mother fucker and chills next to the bar always. Its the bar to your left as soon as you enter the club. I have nothing against him personally, I am just warning the people out there looking to have a good night at SF.

He's a bit older looking and is kinda chubby. If you don't believe me try one out for yourself. He's one of those guys that goes "X, K, weed." When you pass him by...

Be safe

a person selling me bunk shit is even worse than someone stealing my money, they are also stealing my evening.

If they were a thief, I would beat their ass. If they sell me bunk shit, they get worse (assuming they know it)

but buying in clubs I guess you are kind of asking for it. Do all you guys really just pop shit w/o testing it?? A tester is less than the cost of one pill.

if you know the guy deals bunk shit have the club toss his ass..its bad for their business if that is happening..would u goto a club with known bunk shit..i wouldnt

or takem to the bathroom and beat the shit out of him and take his shit and flush it in front of him..did that once..made him responsible for coverin bunk shit...fuckers

I hate people that sell fake shit! But like I always say buy from people you know if your going to buy at a club!! But the safest way is buy b4 hand and TEST YOUR STUFF!! That pill can be dxm, pma, something your alergic to! Your happy it was fake..... Blow his shit up to the bouncers serious, get his ass kicked out of the club!!!!!!

def go to a bouncer, and point him out. you're doing no one any favors by not letting someone know.

Please don't resort to violence like gambitrah said. Violence only begets more violence. You don't need some wanna be dealer comin lookin for you each week. talk about a buzz kill. think of ratting him out as showing compassion...getting him kicked out before someone gets pissed and does actually kick his ass.

i cant stand buying a pill in a club. it is ALWAYS my last resort if for some reason i fiend for more. u can't expect to get the top notch in a club because its a monopoly. u can't bargain with the guy cause he knows ur gonna buy it anyway cause no one else will give you a better price. another thing chances arent even that good that after u buy it, u would see the person again to beat the shit out of him. so stay safe and buy ur shit from people u know and preferrably before the nite. be safe.

I agree with gambititah, if someone is selling bunk all the time they need to be taught a lession. do everybody a favor and kick the shit out of him

sorry E8 but thats how it is...I mean if you just kick him out he'll just go up to the next club and start doing it again

take care ya'll