Clubplanet Nightlife Community

new name for clubplanet.com

Originally posted by misk

that was exactly my point!!! just because u r not 21 doesn't mean u fit the stereotypical underage partygoer!!! like i said....NOT EVERYONE THAT ATTENDS THESE NIGHTS IS OVER 21! no one said...there are no fights or no drugs! calm down and stop taking it so personally...;)

u know what..when someone posts a general statement like the one that was posted before.. i am gonna say something..and im gonna take it personal because for the next two years no matter what i do, i am going to be in that stereotype because of my age...so just because people are 21 they think that they are like this so mature know it all, that was never 18-19 and they think that all people under 21 are little kiddies....i just want people to understand that just because we are under 21 doesnt mean we are "little kiddies"

peace out

gianni

you don't see me complaining that people don't post about openair or liquids or baktun or guernica (as much as they could be) -- people are going to be into what they're going to be into... instead of being hypercritical why not try Explaining what else and where else there is to be and why it's better, in your opinion?

Originally posted by foxyroxy20

just like xtcgspot said theres a lot of posts about roxy cuz its pretty new party. I remember when twilo was open that it was about 34400000 posts about sasha this and sasha that...etc...thats how it is. Plus most of the ppl here know each other so they'll post pictures. Yeah sometimes its annoying but just skip over them.

haha..... remember when PVD came to Twilo..... all you see were all these PVD posts... PVD this PVD that..... Twilo this twilo that... that's all I saw lmao!!

Originally posted by thehacker

you don't see me complaining that people don't post about openair or liquids or baktun or guernica (as much as they could be) -- people are going to be into what they're going to be into... instead of being hypercritical why not try Explaining what else and where else there is to be and why it's better, in your opinion?

open air is the nicest place. i love the whole neo-waterfall theme in the corridor between the bar and the backroom. its futuristic yet not cold.