Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SF this past Saturday!!!

WOW!!!

That is really all I can say!

It was definitely one of the best nights I've ever been there, and I 've been going since '98.

I got there at like 4:30, and right away Jonathan was ripping it up. He played the Luz Divina (In your eyes) fairly early and that started the night off good...Then he went in to a nice hard set, ripped apart going through it, the new Jim Heinz gem. After that, I felt like it was a classics night, he started playing all old school Factory jams...

Lustral- Everytime

You don't even know me

Lunatic- Hani

Rain

Follow me

I believe in love

Corrupt

HE PLAYED THE BREAK!!

Into the future

The Arrival

Fly life

And my favorite of all time- DEEP KEMICAL

What a great night!!! I love hearing the SF classics...

Anyone else go?? What did you think???

Innocence

i was there

and the nite was incredible

i loved how he mixed old tracks with new ones

like billy jean with black legend

he played a lot of tracks from 98

a few that i have from his 98 cd

he was on point

dt even came out

what a sight dt dancing with vivacious, ha

Originally posted by glowdancer

i was there

and the nite was incredible

i loved how he mixed old tracks with new ones

like billy jean with black legend

he played a lot of tracks from 98

a few that i have from his 98 cd

he was on point

dt even came out

what a sight dt dancing with vivacious, ha

DT WAS DANCIN LOL:laugh: AND I MISSED IT:( OH WELL JP'S B-DAY I AM SURE WILL BE BETTER

amazing night...

at like 11:30 things started to die down a little..

we went downstairs to get our coats... hung out down there for a little while talking to some people...

we come back upstairs and the dance floor was more packed than when i got there at 5.. there was so much energy in that room that we didnt leave for another 2 hours

good times..

...except for the middle of the night when some huge kid dancing behind me almost took me down when he passed out... face first on the floor...

It took 5 people to carry him out

anyone know if he's allright??

shit...why did everybody like it that night i thaught it was usual?(meaning decent but..).... JP didnt play a single new song... yeah i like classics as much as the next guy.... but damn it gets boring... anyhow i'm tired of hiding downstairs where another genious (cleveland) plays even older stuff.....

i hate to be the spoil-sport - but does anybnody else think he should go shopping at least once a month?..

anyhow thats my two bitter cents...

My boyfirbd and I also went this past Sat! We got there around 4am...I agree, Jonathan Peters was off the hook! From now on we are getting there at around that time. That's when things get started "Peak time" The crowed & music is live!!! Yeah. I luv the SF oldies...he played my old time favorite, Let the Sun Shine! Hey, don't sleep on Cleveland in the Basement either...he is no joke when it comes to classics :)

"Not everyone understand Hose Music, It's a spiritual thing, a Body thing, a Soul thing"

I'm into all the new stuff but I love the stuff where it all came from! I'm mainly in the basement with all the dancers...I need some Soul in my music...you know what I'm saying....:cool: :cool: