Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who is derb?

Originally posted by launch

I started telling people about this party, and I couldnt believe how many people had no idea who Derb was. Yeah Justin da na na na da da da da da da is the song, and It got played to death over the summer. Still love it though

yeah i was confused...i recognize it from over the summer

Originally posted by trancend

is that the song they always play on ktu and shit thats like da na na na da da da da da da

that has to be the best i ever seen of someone explaining how a song goes....cuz u follow it and its exact...nice job justin.

peace out

gianni

Originally posted by ggfella4

that has to be the best i ever seen of someone explaining how a song goes....cuz u follow it and its exact...nice job justin.

peace out

gianni

i was thinking tha same exact thing man... as soon as i looked at the thread i was thinking of the beat... wasnt that song big at SF?? anyway, i love that song... played out real bad though.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

I can't believe there are still people that are into the scene and have no idea what the song is. Just like when people talk about that Darude song 'Snowstorm'.........no word of a lie.

BTW..........who does sing that 'Better Off Alone' song?

Alice Deejay... better off alone... i think

Originally posted by djjonstephen

I can't believe there are still people that are into the scene and have no idea what the song is. Just like when people talk about that Darude song 'Snowstorm'.........no word of a lie.

BTW..........who does sing that 'Better Off Alone' song?

LOL....snowstorm...hahaha....anyway, "better off alone" is produced by alice deejay. i dont think she sings it too, but who knows

Originally posted by ibclubbin

i think Derb is Kai Tracid and Cold of Hennes and Cold

they have done Derb, and In Africa, Underwater

they are not an actual group, just a collaboration of artists on Tracid Traxx recordings

BG

Derb = Kai Winter (aka Cold from Hennes & Cold) & Boris Hafner.

Kai Tracid has nothing to do with Derb. They're just signed on his record label.