Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What are your biggest turnoffs?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My biggest turnoffs are

1. guys that disrespect their mothers- I can't stand it and besides it gives me a clear understanding of how I'm going to be treated in a few months.

2. hairy back and shoulders - yeah even the guys that wax because I can still see it growing in. YUCK!!

3. guys that don't speak proper english - curse too much and every other word is some type of slang

4. guys that don't have an education past highschool - need an intelligent man with some type of direction.

5. guys that can't balance a check book and pay their own bills-they make their mother do it for them. haaaa!!!

6. guys that lie and try to hide their constant drug usage just to make themselves look better.

7. guys that don't take care of their feet- long nasty toenails.

I think this is all of them...:D

Originally posted by somebitch

i hate cockiness. people who compliment themselves constantly annoy the shit out of me.

Def agree on that one....can't stand people like that....a guy friend of mine is like that...love him but I want to ring his neck sometimes...:mad:

But my 2 big turn-offs....they're weird but I can't stand guys that walk wierd and guys that have bad voices and obnaxious laughs!

Originally posted by nycchic24

so i know this is bad, but guys who are into you way too fast. (they dont give me the oppty for the "chase) BUT ONLY IN THE BEGINNING

I really dont like games honestly but you have to admit that we all do it.

THink about it. if you like someone, but you know and they act so much more into you, than you like them, then you kinda get weirded out and are not as attracted to them anymore.

~~~ definetely that and EVERYTHING that neena16 said!!!:eek:

- Guys that shave anything other than their facial hair. Stubble on a guy's arms grosses me out

- Fidgety, Hyper people who can't chill for even a second. The type who are constantly banging on something, singing or just being annoying.

- Gossipers

- Chauvinism.

- Bad body odor

- Cheap bastards

- Dumb, cheap bastards

- Dumb, cheap bastards with Egos and bad body odor.

Originally posted by tripinchick

- Guys that shave anything other than their facial hair. Stubble on a guy's arms grosses me out

- Fidgety, Hyper people who can't chill for even a second. The type who are constantly banging on something, singing or just being annoying.

- Gossipers

- Chauvinism.

- Bad body odor

- Cheap bastards

- Dumb, cheap bastards

- Dumb, cheap bastards with Egos and bad body odor.

lol i hate cheap guys too.

i also hate guys who dont think before they speak and always say something blatently stupid.