Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Denny Tsettos...

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by ibclubbin

a medal would be nice....but having my equipment graced by one of the best DJ's in the world will be enough :rolleyes::laugh::laugh::laugh:

BG

best in the world? hardly my friend

Originally posted by ibclubbin

i never heard him at Tempts so i don't know....

BG

that just makes the previous comment even funnier, you have never heard him at temps and you think he is the best in the world?? No offense to Denny at all, but he plays his best and I mean best in Seaside, I am just gonna stop here with this and

:laugh:

Originally posted by kettleone4me

best in the world? hardly my friend

that just makes the previous comment even funnier, you have never heard him at temps and you think he is the best in the world?? No offense to Denny at all, but he plays his best and I mean best in Seaside, I am just gonna stop here with this and

:laugh:

No comment.....

Originally posted by dancensmile

Denny Tsettos was off the hook last night @ Soundgarden... The music was great... Soungarden was packed with a very nice crowd... Had a great time :) (haha Dibs) I will definitely go back there.

www.soundgarden.net

This is def. true, he did play the best set i've heard him play in a while... Stevie Zaccone sure topped him with the songs he used to end the night though. The TEPTS card giveaway was a total scam! They waited till late and alot of people left, and I saw all the envelopes left over. I give them credit though, they sure drew a good crowd with that scam

• 9 months later...