Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tuesday...

Originally posted by laurie619

Has anyone been to Doc's or poorbilly's on Tusday? I havent been there in a long time, and I was wondering how it was! Who can help a sister out? :tongue:

Holy i havent heard that name in a while!!

it might be good i went twice in my life it reminded me alot of joey's.

Originally posted by grepanelli

Where is that and what type of music? I'm trying to go out tonight.

I hear ya eviljav666 I only been to Poor Billy's (Route 9 North in Woodbridge) one or two times my self, and Doc's well... I have been there once and no idea where it is :laugh: :laugh:

Grepanelli about the music its like KTU stuff nothing special but good on a TUES. :tongue:

well. even though poor billys is well...poor billys and the place itself kinda sux, ive been goin there on tues for like 1 1/2 years. the music is pretty much ktu, but i always feel like im at home there. think of it more like a big bar rather than a club! theres always alot of people there, and the bartenders are fun! ive also been hearing that platinum is great on tues! have fun and enjoy your night which ever you choose!

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

Yo EVIL, what the deal bro?

Missed you on Saturday night....COSMIC hit the tables and sounded nice!!!!!! How was your gig?

My biggest apologize on the real...i was planning on going down all day they called me maybe two hours after i called you to let you know i wasnt going....

the gig was cool!!! working again this saturday!

i guess another time..

Originally posted by sweetumzz

well. even though poor billys is well...poor billys and the place itself kinda sux, ive been goin there on tues for like 1 1/2 years. the music is pretty much ktu, but i always feel like im at home there. think of it more like a big bar rather than a club! theres always alot of people there, and the bartenders are fun! ive also been hearing that platinum is great on tues! have fun and enjoy your night which ever you choose!

WoW 1 and 1/2 years...LOL...:laugh: thats a long time to be at poor billy's. I really never go there! Havent been there since SUMMER! Have you tried platinum yet on Tuesday I been hearing the same thing. I' m still not to sure where or if I am going out tonight...I'll keep ya posted!:tongue:

Poor Billy's is okay.......if you're with some fun people, it could be good but otherwise it gets kinda old after an hour.......very small in there.

I've only been to Doc's once and I wasn't impressed......didn't really like the setup at all.

Platinum, so I hear, has a pretty hot Tuesday party which I'm gonna hit one of these days......I'd try that...:D

we did 235 last week, on the first night of John Michaels spinning..

cover: ladies- free, guys $3

$2 domestics, $3 well drinks...

music is pure insanity.....no better place to go on a tuesday night...i didnt have a sip of alcohol last week and i danced the whole night!!

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

we did 235 last week, on the first night of John Michaels spinning..

cover: ladies- free, guys $3

$2 domestics, $3 well drinks...

music is pure insanity.....no better place to go on a tuesday night...i didnt have a sip of alcohol last week and i danced the whole night!!

BG

Hell yeah! I'm gonna drive down tonight and check it out for the first time. It's all about the music, and you can't get much better than JM. I'll call you later ibclubbin.

Well I think I MIGHT try platinum for the 1st time! :eek: I hope that it is everything you guys say it is because if its not I'm just going to....well..... I have no idea but I'll just have to START some DRAMA but I know JBR would take care of that....:laugh: Oh and also let me not overlook if I go somewhere else I would lose a really sexy friend:D I have no choice platinum it is! :tongue:

I have been going to Poor Billy's once a month on Tuesday, and is is alright with a good group. One of my good friends is a bartender there, and she would rather be at Platinum tonight, no names she likes her job.

Platinum last Tuesday was really good, I was surprised by how many people were there, should get better with every week. The music is something you have to hear to believe. It is something like :

1. 1 part Twilo

2. 1 part Sound Factory (Saturday)

3. 1 part Vinyl

4. 5 parts totally original.

That is just my take though.