Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ron Trent @ Rain this Friday

phrankadelic

screw the high cover charges. screw the we love fridays crap. if you want a phat party, no stress, great vibe and most importantly, good f'in house music...then look no further than catching a set by Ron Trent @ Rain this friday night.

no i do not work for Rain or DHM. just tryin to spread the word of one of the best nights on the beach right now.

i'll be there. will you?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by nightstar01

I have the FLU!!!!!!:( But I am hoping that by Friday, I'll be feeling better so that I could start my weekend at RAIN ( I HOPE!) :D :D :D

Nightstar >>> definitely TheraFLu* The taste is not the best in the world but that will kill the bug fast

It's my recommendation for those moments in time that i have wanted for my cold or flu to go away faster than i can sneeze!

:rolleyes:

Hope u feel better so u can enjoy this friday night!

:D Flygrl !

Originally posted by flygrl

Nightstar >>> definitely TheraFLu* The taste is not the best in the world but that will kill the bug fast

:D Flygrl !

Thanks Flygrl.....I actually tried to drink that stuff last night and while I was drinking it, I was reading the warning label.....and it said not to take with any other meds......I had already taken some Nitequil and some advil cold......I got scared I would overdose myself........:laugh:

Tonite, I will take some of that stuff.........I am on a mission to get over this flu!!!!! lol.........:D