Clubplanet Nightlife Community

After many months of lurkin on different boards this what I have concluded..

beatz

This one's the best one! And it's funny yo cuz I was on the one called VIP couple times and all the headz are always bitchin about this one. Now all of a sudden they all came back to get attention or somethn. (?) That place is wack, so I don't blame em like and shit. I just think it's funny as shit. KnowhatI'msayin?

Originally posted by dznyc

Go back to lurking because your posts are pretty stupid "son".

Not as tupid as the ones I've been reading posted by the EX-CLUB planet VIP boards crew comin back! Muthafuckin snore fest and shit! HAAAAAA! And that's the truth homie!

Originally posted by beatz

This one's the best one! And it's funny yo cuz I was on the one called VIP couple times and all the headz are always bitchin about this one. Now all of a sudden they all came back to get attention or somethn. (?) That place is wack, so I don't blame em like and shit. I just think it's funny as shit. KnowhatI'msayin?

Could you provide the links please? I recall seeing a whole 1 thread about cp recently.

So, please, the links...

Not as tupid as the ones I've been reading posted by the EX-CLUB planet VIP boards crew comin back! Muthafuckin snore fest and shit! HAAAAAA! And that's the truth homie!

haha......

we came back to make fun of people like you........

you know why, because it's so fucking easy........dopey.

now put your strap away before you get smoked up in piece yo.

Originally posted by dznyc

I know bro, that shit mad tupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yup you sure are. And Boring too!

Links huh? I've been readin the boards all over the place for a while and You loosers are always bitchin. That's what you all do best and shit. Bitch and complain..and now you come back and some headz aint givin you respect! If you read your own threads it's only all of you mostly inside your own threads and shit! It's really sad and funny at the same time! But it's all good yo! Cliques gotta break up some time right? Maybe it's time you all be chillin back over where you all first started. After all it has to be borin listenin to the same shit all day long from the same heads every day and shit. Stick around yo! Maybe I can open some of your minds up a little bit bout shit! NAAAAHAAAA!

KnowhatI'msayin?

when your dumb wanna be ghetto ass learns how to speak english then come talk to us.

know what im sayin b!

Yup you sure are. And Boring too!

Links huh? I've been readin the boards all over the place for a while and You loosers are always bitchin. That's what you all do best and shit. Bitch and complain..and now you come back and some headz aint givin you respect! If you read your own threads it's only all of you mostly inside your own threads and shit! It's really sad and funny at the same time! But it's all good yo! Cliques gotta break up some time right? Maybe it's time you all be chillin back over where you all first started. After all it has to be borin listenin to the same shit all day long from the same heads every day and shit. Stick around yo! Maybe I can open some of your minds up a little bit bout shit! NAAAAHAAAA!

KnowhatI'msayin?

So what I take away from that mindless babble is...you have nothing to back up your words?

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by cathyo

So what I take away from that mindless babble is...you have nothing to back up your words?

:rolleyes:

Nah girlie. I'm just not gonna bother with going back to a boring message board like the one you be chillin at mostly just to post a link to it. I'm sure you all would like that though right!? Cross-promotion and shit? I don't play that way yo! I'll just wait till one of you starts bitchin (like you always do) in here and then I'll point it out! It's inevitable! AIIGHT? lol*

(Unless any of you actualy start posting interesting topic related shit and prove me wrong!)

hmmmmm lets see u talkin about Bitchin huh?

how bout this.....

beatz

New Skool

So What The Fuck's The Ny Nightlife About Anyway?

So check it. I just got on this board and all I read about is Roxy this and Roxy that, World this and World that. Is that all NY's about these days? I mean Dumbo's gone and shit and what else is next? Is Clubbin just a motherfuckin Time Squares atraction all way around and shit now? BIG COMERCIAL SHIT?!

Is there room for places like Lunaterium and the likes in this city? Do people still go to dance or just to be with the IN SCENE, JOIN THE MEAT MARKET and get FUCKED UP? Knowhat'Imsayin? WHAT THE FUCK'S THE NY NIGHTLIFE THESE DAYS ABOUT ANYWAY?

Originally posted by az-tec

hmmmmm lets see u talkin about Bitchin huh?

how bout this.....

beatz

New Skool

So What The Fuck's The Ny Nightlife About Anyway?

So check it. I just got on this board and all I read about is Roxy this and Roxy that, World this and World that. Is that all NY's about these days? I mean Dumbo's gone and shit and what else is next? Is Clubbin just a motherfuckin Time Squares atraction all way around and shit now? BIG COMERCIAL SHIT?!

Is there room for places like Lunaterium and the likes in this city? Do people still go to dance or just to be with the IN SCENE, JOIN THE MEAT MARKET and get FUCKED UP? Knowhat'Imsayin? WHAT THE FUCK'S THE NY NIGHTLIFE THESE DAYS ABOUT ANYWAY?

Yea and I stick by that. But I aint gonna go run and post on another board about how this board sucks or visa versa. Then pop back up on that same board and try and get respect. Know what I'm sayin? Sides. I know some of you catz be chillin here for a long time and pop back in from time to time.

The rest of you'all are silly people and hypocrites that wouldnt fuckin know PVD from ODB from DDT! NAAAHAAAAAAAAA

JUSTCALLITLIKE I SEE IT HOMIES!

Yea and I stick by that. But I aint gonna go runa nd post on another board about how this board sucks or visa versa. Then pop back up on that same board and try and get respect. Know what I'm sayin? Sides. I know some of you catz be chillin here for a long time and pop back in from time to time.

The rest of you'all are silly people and hypocrites that wouldnt fuckin know PVD from ODB from DDT! NAAAHAAAAAAAAA

JUSTCALLITLIKE I SEE IT HOMIES!

Yea well *some* people never stopped posting here......

some of us have NEVER said this board sucked.....i think your takin a few posts by a few members of a board and generalizing.....

and many of these peole who are returning here, arent back here to gain respect..buddy most of us have already earned it.....you on the other hand ..who are you? youve been posting for a few days..and all of a sudden your the defender of CP..even after you yourself bashed it just a few days ago....

cmon now....

if you go back to that post i copied and look at my answer, you will see that there are many boards out there for many poeple with different interests....many of us post on many of those boards....

so how about you do your thing...discuss yoru music, and we will do ours..if you dotn want to read these posts, then dont....

theese message boards are what u make of em....

Im done with this fuckin idiotic arguing....

and by the way...youd be *very* surprised how much many of us know about music...and how involved some of us are in the scene that you love so much....

Andy - I doubt this guy is referring to you!! But to see some people back on this board who haven't been here for a long time - I find it kind of funny. When I first joined this board I didn't go as crobra; infact, I didn't post at all because of all the clicks and bashing going on. Someone asked a stupid question or say something the group didn't like and they would get trashed big time. My clubbing days go back to when I was 18 - (1992) and I didn't feel like get trashed by 20 year old people who had posted 1000 times or some guy who moved here from some where else, when I live in the city my whole life (all because it said newbie under name)!!! VIP - which I have no problems with or the people who post there did talk a lot of shit against this board and they used to read this board and put links and ridicule the people who posted here (I know not all VIP members). But that doesn't make a difference to me and I don't really give a shit.

BUT what I do care about is the unity and openness this board had begun to show to everyone who came on since those people left when other boards started. Everyone began to intermingle with each other and accept each other’s opinions and ideas. Seeing some people come back and start shit already - I wonder how long it will last. I know there are bunch of people who jump around from board to board spreading the info about events and only care about the music i.e.-you or mugz etc.... But people coming back to start drama again on the NY board - is just annoying - I know it's all for fun, but it does start to divide people and create friction!!

I am new on this website but definitly not in the club scene. I have been reading what people have been posting on different threads and sometimes they are just plain rude. First and foremost we all should be adults and be more considerate with each other. The idea behind this website is for everyone with similiar interest to inform each other of what's going on. But not to bash each other.

Anyway, I am a little pissed off from one of the threads I read previously and I figured to express what I thought here since everyone is talking about consideration on this board.

:eek::confused: Music is my life!!!:cool: :cool: