Johnny Vicious=Tony Draper

JV aint no Draper

he has actual DJ skills and uses vinyl

draper has no skills and uses cd's

roxy has a better sound system, and there is room to dance

and the music is different

and the management is better

Roxy isnt my favorite club in the world, and JV isnt my absolute favorite dj

and i admit that Roxy's crowd is Exit-ish in terms of age and dress (however there are far fewer juiceheads and far more girls than at exit)

but comparing Roxy to Exit is just plain mean and unfounded

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

Ur a cunt

thats all i gotta say

and you're a nasty bitch who can't stay away from my threads, how many times am i gonna have to tell you to stay the fuck away from my posts? you love drama dont cha? mind your fucking business you dumb trick and stop stalking me, if you didnt have your tongue so far people's ass maybe you'd know to STFU, btw, isn't it way past your bed time? remember, you *DO* have have to go to school tomorrow...nice try rookie ;)

okay I must admit that you can tell Roxy is using Exit promoters BUT if Roxy=Exit me=not there I got to Roxy every friday lately and everyone is really cool so many CPers Vicious has his ups and downs but DRAPER SUCKS and no way is it as awful walking around Roxy as it is the dancefloor at Exit nevermind all the fights at Exit damn hoodlums didn't your mama ever teach you? if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all :tongue:

Originally posted by inyourdreams

the way he's been playing he coulda had me fooled....until i hear a good set from him at roxy, i'll stick to my previous statement...

Interesting, you go to Roxy.....yet, you are critisizing it...hmmmmm. Do I sense a case of doublestandard syndrome.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Interesting, you go to Roxy.....yet, you are critisizing it...hmmmmm. Do I sense a case of doublestandard syndrome.

i went last week and it was the biggest mistake i coulda made, stupid kiddies running around like morons, horrible music, and the place died out at 5...and in case you havent noticed, most people on the board havent been too thrilled with his sets, all i hear is that this week either makes him or breaks him, i wont be there to find out...

Originally posted by inyourdreams

i went last week and it was the biggest mistake i coulda made, stupid kiddies running around like morons, horrible music, and the place died out at 5...and in case you havent noticed, most people on the board havent been too thrilled with his sets, all i hear is that this week either makes him or breaks him, i wont be there to find out...

It doesn't seem like anyone is going to miss you.

I find that most of the people at the 18+ parties are cool.

There are bunch of punks though. But by the time they are old enough to go 21+ they dissapear. There seems to be less trouble makers at 21+ parties. I just stick with factory afterhours for now till something better comes around.

AND I DOUBT THAT.

Hey-- been busy with my bro getting married and all-- but I AM BACK!

anyway--- who cares? you can look at certick woman and say "SHE LOOKS LIKE SHES 12" and other "DAMN! SHE IS SMOKIN! I'D TAP THAT IN A SEC! (she looks like she 21)" both brils may be 17.

All i'm saying is a number is a number.

I'm 17, and look NOTHING like a 21 year old. I consider myself lucky enough to have a fake 18 ID.

No need ot bask people for their age. 17 year olds wanna go clubbing as bad as 26 year olds. Cna you eally blame [us?] for liking to go to exit? the music rocks, the chicks are smokin, and we have a good time.

I'm not pissed, and I didn't read through all the posts--- just expaining my side of it all

Gil

Hey-- been busy with my bro getting married and all-- but I AM BACK!

anyway--- who cares? you can look at certick woman and say "SHE LOOKS LIKE SHES 12" and other "DAMN! SHE IS SMOKIN! I'D TAP THAT IN A SEC! (she looks like she 21)" both brils may be 17.

All i'm saying is a number is a number.

I'm 17, and look NOTHING like a 21 year old. I consider myself lucky enough to have a fake 18 ID.

No need ot bask people for their age. 17 year olds wanna go clubbing as bad as 26 year olds. Cna you eally blame [us?] for liking to go to exit? the music rocks, the chicks are smokin, and we have a good time.

I'm not pissed, and I didn't read through all the posts--- just expaining my side of it all

Gil

Originally posted by spragga25

I love this gal...You see - Ragga doesn't hit little sloars like dream-whatever, but I got $5 that says BabyD would whoop her monkey-ass all over NYC!! :cool:

Can you please stop with the lame Rock Quotes. Its funny when he does it, not when you do it.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by lavendermenace

VINYL, LIMELIGHT, 18+ fine with me.

but honestly the ROXY 18+ crowd makes me nauscious.

Furthermore age is only a number.

And finally, i'd rather be with an 18+ crownd at vinyl

than a 21+ cowd at some cheezy ass club full of hoochies and juiceheads.

AMEN