Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The ex thing

godfatherbam

i know this post has been up b4, but i just wanted to reiterate...

when ur friend breaks up with a girl, and u want her, do any of u actually make the move, just wanted to see the responses one more time, cause i know that i said a friends ex is off limits, unless specified by ur friend...

No way in hell. There are billions of other women out there. You're only good looking and young for a certain amount of time. Sow your wild oats,so to speak. Find out how women are all over the world...explore, if you will. You will appreciate it when you're old,wrinkled,and living in a nursing home jerking yourself off. ;) ....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by trancerxn112

damnit if i saw any of my friends kiss my ex-gf i would blow my fucking lid

OMG, I would fuckin' snap!!! Beat downs for clowns... thats it... family, friend, or foe would be goin' down... thats it. You dont touch other ppls Ex's, somethings in this world that are not done... this is one of them.

Originally posted by trancerxn112

Totally offlimits... plus if ur boy gives you the Ok it could be a test!!! damnit if i saw any of my friends kiss my ex-gf i would blow my fucking lid

It is a test man, my friend kept askin me If i cared , etc etc. i was like no man, whatever.

If he didn't realize that it was gonna bother me, then he wasn't a good friend, and I don't need that in my life.

Yeah so in the long run he FAILED the test.

I hear what all of you are saying but saying you went out with someone and things didn't work out but you became the best of friends. Then it would be totally different for your friend to date her. I mean now there are no feelings on both sides. I have a perfect example myself. My ex and I have known each other for 8 years now. We started as bestfriends, then lovers and back to friends. So I wouldnt mind if he dated a friend of mine. Hey why stop it, if they can be happy together isnt that what matters. I would rather see him happy with someone else (even it being a friend) than to be with me and fight. Do ya get my point? :confused:I mean there are always things its dependent on. If you do make a move make sure your friend is truly cool with it. Also don't go straight in for the kill...take some time to make sure things are completely dead...

okay, I had a fuck buddy for like 2 years and I never even dated anyone else. Finally I met what I thought was a good guy and dated him...so my FB was off limits. But the new guy turned out to be the FB's Best Friend, who didn't know me and his bud were fucking because he and I never told anyone. It got to be that my fuck buddy was jealous so I broke up with the guy. The FB was my friend for a lot longer. It sux now tho because what should I do, stay with FB forever? foggettabouttit;)